Chapter 5️⃣

Sorry for the slow update because of school and COVID-19..............yeah.....so enjoy!!!

             F=Future
               K=Kid

When Future Boruto leaned forward he saw that his son was adorable and handsome. "Ook." F. Boruto said unsure if his Father is "fine". "Wait Sarada, are you the Ninth Hokage?!" Lord Seventh asked. "Yep and Boruto is the Eighth Hokage" said F. Sarada. " Wait, why is Boruto the Eighth Hokage?" Lord Seventh asked. "Um..well Dad you....you dead." F. Himawari  said looking down. "WHY DID I DIE?!?!" Lord Seventh asked. "We can't tell you yet." F. Boruto said. "Okay, so why are you here in the past." Lord Seventh said as he calm down. "We are here because somehow Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki is still alive and that there are 3 new members in the Ōtsutsuki clan." F. Sarada said. "What are the 3 new members in the Ōtsutsuki clan?" Lord Seventh asked. "Isshiki Ōtsutsuki and Kawaki are two out of the new members but we don't know who is the third new member is." F. Sarada said. "I see but who is Kawaki?" Lord Seventh asked. "All we know is that, during his childhood, Kawaki was raised by his physically and emotionally abusive drunkard father, until Jigen brought him with a large sum of money. Upon taking custody of the boy, Jigen told Kawaki that the suffering he endured was over and there was nothing to fear, as he was his new father." Future Himawari said. "And how do you know?" Kid Kakashi asked. "Sarada told me." Future Himawari said. "Then why are WE here?!" Obito yelled. "I might not or have summoned 2 more portals in the past." Future Boruto said while he is scratching the back of his head. "YOU WHAT?!?!?!" Future Sarada yelled as she grabbed Future Boruto's coat and rapidly shaking Future Boruto. "I will literally kill you right now!!" F. Sarada yelled in anger while she activities her. "If you kill me, then how can you go back to OUR time period." F. Boruto said calmly. Future Sarada let go of Future Boruto's coat and walked out followed by Himawari. "Guess I'm right." F. Boruto said with a smirk as he and HIS Mitsuki walk out of Lord Seventh's room holding hands. When the others see that they were holding hands, they all looked at Mitsuki and Boruto. While Boruto blushed and so did Mitsuki but not as much as Boruto's and for Kagura and Sarada, they are feeling jealous.

"Oh and worry Kagura!! You are my husband too!!" Future Boruto yelled. When Future Boruto said that Kagura blushed and Boruto blushed even more. And for Sarada, she is really angry that Kagura and Mitsuki are Boruto's husbands. They heard giggling, they look to were the giggling came from and when they look at the person giggling they saw that kid Kakashi and younger Kakashi giggling. Basically, everyone blushed because it was way too cute while Team Konohamaru goes to their training area to chat. "Gatta go somewhere." Sakura said as she grabbed Naruto and Sasuke and walked out of the room. When they got out of the building, they saw an older version of their Kakashi-sensei, Rin-sensei, Obito-sensei, and Naruto's Dad while they are talking to the future Team Konohamari. "Look we got the same scars!!" Kakashi said in excitement as he hugged Future Boruto. Minato and Obito got angry/jealous while Rin giggles as her friend and Sensei got angry for her best friend hugging her Sensei's grandson. "I want a hug too." Future Himawari said as Future Boruto held out his arms for his sister to join. And Himawari hugged her big brother. Future Boruto smiled but it quickly fades away. "Wait did you just smiled but you quickly hid it?" Obito asked. "WAIT YOU SMILED!!!!" Future Sarada yelled as she hugs Future Boruto's back. "Wait why are you crying Sarada?" Rin asked Future Sarada. "Boruto barely smiles when he came back to the village." Future Sarada said. "Did Boruto leave the village?" Minato asked. "Yes, yes I did." Future Boruto said in a monotone voice. "Why?" Kakashi asked Boruto as he let go of him. "It's a.............personal." Future Boruto said as he looked down at his sister. "I see." Kakashi said. "Why is your left eye closed?" Rin asked. Future Boruto then opened his eye. Team Minato widen their eyes as to why or how Sasuke's left eye is there. "Why do you have Sasuke's eye?" Obito yelled. "Before Sasuke-Sensei died he told me to take his left eye and that it's a goodbye gift." Future Boruto said as it replays the memory in his mind. "But look at the bright side, Boruto. You still have us." Future Mitsuki said as he held Boruto's hand. "I guess your right." Future Boruto said with a sigh.

"What is going on over here?" A kid said. They look to where the kid is. It turns out to be Sakura who said it. Then Sarada decided to joke with her parents. "Oh, We were talking about how Sasuke has a crush on Naruto and that Sakura is jealous." Future Sarada said as she fixed her glasses. "What did you say?!?!" Sasuke yelled as get to Sarada's height by climbing her. "I said 'We were talking about how you have a crush on Naruto and that-" Sarada was interrupted by Boruto. "Ok guys no fighting." Future Boruto said in a monotone voice as he grabs kid Sasuke out of Sarada's face. (with his left, our right, hand) "HEY PUT ME DOWN!!" Sasuke yelled. "Or else what." Boruto asked as he opens his left eye. (our right) Sasuke began to blush. Future Boruto didn't activate his left eye, so it's Sasuke's normal eye. "Nevermind." Sasuke said as F. Boruto let go of kid Sasuke as he(Sasuke) lands on his feet. F. Boruto closed his left eye again. "There you are!!" Someone said as they look to who just talked. And it was kid Sarada and her team with team Minato and Kakashi. "Are you guys REALLY in the FUTURE!?!?" Sarada asked as she grabbed F. Boruto's coat and leaned him to her level. "Did I just said that in Lord Seventh's office?" F. Boruto said not fazed at all. Sarada blushed at how handsome Boruto was in the future and that she is TOO CLOSE to Future Boruto's face. "Yep, you-..I-...we did." K. Boruto said. "Shut up, Boruto." K. Sarada said. "What did you say!!" K. Boruto yelled. "Oh, did you not heard me. I said 'Shut up, Boruto" K. Sarada said as K. Boruto and her look at each other with death stares. "All right, us that's enough." said F. Boruto and F. Sarada as they pulled themselves away from each other. F. Boruto felt his husband is starting to feel jealous. So, F. Boruto let go of him(kid Boruto) and walk over to his husband and kiss him.

(Naruto's POV)

Not gonna lie. My son in the future is hot and adorable. And I can still smell his peaches and vanilla scent. After Team Minato, Kakashi, and Konohamaru had left my office. I can't stop thinking about my son. Suddenly I feel like someone is in my office with me. And when I look down I saw.........

Next chapter is gunna be smut.................bye...........y'all have to wait again