Chapter 6️⃣

{Warning: Smut}

My smut isn't the best.....

Bottom: F. Boruto
Tops: Sasuke, Naruto, and F. Mitsuki

(Naruto's POV)

BORUTO?!?!?! "Hey daddy~" F. Boruto said as he touched my crouch. "B-Boruto what are you doing?" I asked as my son unzips my pants. And to my surprise, my dick is sticking out. "Daddy looks excited~" my future son said as pulled down my underwear. "Ohh!! Daddy is hard already~" my son teased as he wrapped his soft hands on my dick and starts stroking. "Aaahhh~ S-sto-aahh~" I moaned as my son licks my dick. It's been 2 minutes till Boruto put all of my 7-inch cock in his mouth. "Mmhm~ Your cock is so tasty~" Boruto said as he licked the tip of my cock. He was about to suck my dick when I pushed his head down. And after I did that we heard the door knock. "C-come in." I stuttered as Boruto stopped. Sasuke came into my office. "S-Sasuke what are you doing here?" I asked Sasuke. Boruto started to suck my cock again. I jumped a bit in surprise. And I can tell that Sasuke noticed. Sasuke moves to the other side of my desk. "What do we have here~?" Sasuke asked as Boruto stopped again and look at Sasuke. "Looks like we are going to have some fun~" Sasuke said as he showed his 8-inch cock.

(No one's POV)

"Don't forget me~" F. Mitsuki said as they look to where he is. He was at the closed office door. "Looks like we are gonna have lots of fun.....Boruto~" All three said as they put their cocks in Boruto's face. "H-huh?!?!" F. Boruto stuttered out. "Come on Boruto, be a good boy and suck our cocks~" They all said. "After this, I will kill you guys." F. Boruto said as he puts Naruto's cock in his mouth and grabs Sasuke's and Mitsuki's cocks in his hand. (F. Boruto is sitting on the ground not under Naruto's desk anymore) F. Boruto sucks Naruto's dick as he jerks of Sasuke and F. Mitsuki. "I think I'm gonna be pregnant after this." F. Boruto thought. Boruto began to suck faster and jerk faster. They all cum on Boruto, Naruto cums in Boruto's mouth, Mitsuki and Sasuke cums on Boruto's hair. Boruto pulled out of his dad's cock and swallows his cum. "Alright that it." Boruto said as he was about to get up from the floor but they pulled him back down. Naruto takes off his son's pants as Sasuke and Mitsuki begin to suck on Boruto's neck. "I-i said stop!" Boruto yelled as he tries to stop them but failed. "What are you doing?!?!" Boruto yelled as they undress him except his cloak. F. Boruto did a jutsu and he is has now cat ears, and a cat tail.
"Meow~" F. Boruto meowed at them. They immediately start to suck harder and while Naruto is got his tip in Boruto. Now Boruto is laying on his back on the floor while sucks Mitsuki's and Sasuke's dick. "Aaahhh~!!" Boruto moaned as Naruto pushes his dick in Boruto's entrance. Boruto moans while he his covering his mouth with his hand. Sasuke grabbed Boruto's arm as he pins him to the floor. "Now suck." Sasuke said as Boruto sucks his Sencei's cock. Boruto moans while sucking Sasuke's cock. (Boruto isn't on the floor anymore he's on his Dad's desk) Naruto fasten his phase as Boruto moans as he sucks Sasuke's and Mitsuki's dicks. Boruto keeps moaning as Naruto slams his cock in and out of his son repeatedly. "F-faster!!" Boruto moans out as Naruto did just that.

{After a lot of rounds}

Naruto, F. Boruto, F. Mitsuki, and Sasuke are in a room. Mitsuki, Naruto, and Sasuke woke up. Boruto is still sleeping. "He looks so cute well sleeping" They all thought at the same time. Naruto got his cloak from the floor and put it on Boruto and put on his clothes then left. Sasuke did the same thing then kiss his student on his forehead, and change to his clothes then left. But Mitsuki wants another round with his wife. Boruto then wakes up to feeling 2 cloaks on him and that someone is watching him. "Hey Baby, do you want another round?~" Mitsuki said to his wife hungrily licking his lips. Mitsuki then starts to make hickeys while his wife moans. The next thing F. Boruto knows is that he is now riding his husband's dick. "Aaahhh~" F. Boruto moans as he bounces up and down. F. Boruto starts to bounce faster. Sasuke and Naruto are jerking off in the room next to them listening.

{After that again}

F. Boruto is sleeping while cuddling on his husband's chest. And the cloaks are still on the bed. Naruto is in his office while Sasuke is in his house. (without their cloaks!!) Mitsuki carefully move his wife so he can change. "Baby, wake up." Mitsuki whispers to Boruto. "Mmhmm" Boruto said as he wakes up rubbing his eyes. Boruto then gets up from the bed and puts on his clothes while healing himself. (hickeys) F. Boruto stands up and walks to the door with is husband. Boruto grabs his dad's and Sencei's cloaks. The Boruto walk to Mitsuki where his husband opens the door for his wife. "Thanks~" F. Boruto said as he kissed F. Mitsuki's cheek.

(Kid Boruto's POV)

Me, Mitsuki, Sarada, and Kagura are in our class talking about things. Shino-Sencei came in and we immediately stop talking and go to our sits. "Good morning, class." Shino-Sencei said a bit surprised. "Good morning, Shino-Sencei." We all said at the same time. "Today, we will have 6 new kids in this school." Shino-Sencei announces. "Please, come in." Shino-Sencei continued while they came in. "Now, introduce yourselves." Shino-Sencei said. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki!!" Y. Dad said. "Wait, thats Lord Seventh and Lord Sixth?!?!" Iwabe asked. "Uhh....yeah?" I said. "How are you not surprised, Boruto?!?!?" Shikadai asked Boruto. "Because we already know this." I said. "Dude, we already knew this!!" I thought. "Stupid Iwabe..." I said under my breath. "What did you say?!" Iwabe asked as he stands up and put one foot on my desk. "Shit" I whispered under my breath. "Umm....nothing." Boruto said.