Chapter 1: Peach's Castle

((Oh, before we begin, I will be twisting this story a "bit" so it won't be the same thing as the game! Okay, let's begin!))

Well, I expected a Origami Festival, and I got one... Sort of.

I am fine, surprisingly, even though those folded up minions should've seen through my costume by now... But, hey, I'm okay!

Now, the reason why I'm wearing this costume was because of a joke. I am known for hating Bloopers for a long time. No, not those funny deleted scenes, the squids. And when I was younger, I was called, "Bloopeck" for awhile... So it just came up.

The most fun part was making this costume. I'm not good at making Origami. All I can make is frogs and airplanes. And this costume has some tricky folds. So it took forever to make! But, I made it just before the festival started. And I was proud of myself for once! And I still am now!

Who knew that this costume would save my skin so easily?

"HeY...!" Said a red folded Shy Guy. I snapped out of my thoughts to respond with, "What?" "No SlAcKiNg OfF...!" "Oh, sorry, what am I supposed to be doing again?"

The Shy Guy sighed painfully, "Go To ThE dUnGeOn... A 'sTaTcHeD MaN iS wAiTing..."

"Got it!" I replied. And I quickly headed to the dungeon. A 'statched man? I thought, Why would they say that? Probably because not a lot of people have mustaches...? I don't know...

I walked into the door, which made a loud thump, and shut down my thoughts once more. I stepped back from the door, dusted myself off, and got greeted by more folded Shy Guys.

"WhAt ArE yOu DoInG...?" "Uh..." I replied, "how do doors word- I mean- work?... Again?"

"OuT oF tHe WaY..." I moved aside (while replying with, "mhm") and let the folded minions guide Bowser's minions away from the dungeon. The door closed again and I moved back infront of it. I sighed, slapped my hands together, and pushed the door open. And what do I see?

Mario.

Staring right back at me.

My mortal enemy.

Right there.

A few feet away.

How conviently life saving.

Are you confused? Then I'll unconfuse you!

You see, I'm a rare species, a human. And even more rarer that I work for no other than Bowser himself! So, those minions the folded Shy Guys were taking away, were my colleagues. It just turns out that I'm on vacation (yay!) And this festival was part of it (extra yay!). Yes, I know, I'm extremely lucky for once!

After a a small awkward moment of silence, I say, "Oh goodness, I'm saved!"

Mario, just looks at me weird. So, I close the door, walk up to him, and take off my hat. You know, to show I'm not a threat. I then start to Monologue, "You have no idea how long I've been here, pretending to be one of those freaks! I just so, so happy to see you! Please, help me escape this place! I beg of you!"

I put my hat back on, and Mario nods. My eyes lit up, "Oh thank you! Thank you so much!... Now, how do we get out of here? Because those folded Shy Guys will come in here any second now! Just so they can check if I'm doing my 'job'."