Dream Chapter: Blending Memories

Here I am. In the dream world. It's been awhile since I've been here... Mostly because I had to take 5 minute naps so none of the Folded Soilders would get suspicious of me... And here I am. Dreaming.

Where I am in this world was unknown. But, there was something on a petistuel. It looked like a star on a stylized handle. It was very shiny... But, I had no interest for it. And I turned away. Leaving this weird area, someone called for me. It sounded familiar. I turned again to see who it was...

"Kriss?"

"Where are you going Lydia?"

"I don't know."

"Then stay for awhile!"

"But, Kriss, I have to go. Someone needs my help!"

"Who needs your help?"

"Olivia, Bowser, Mario, Peach, everyone actually!"

"Why must they need your help?"

"Olivia's brother sent the world into disarray! I have to stop him!"

"You know what that means... Right?"

"But, I don't want to hurt him! He's only a child! He has so much to experience!"

Kriss nodded, and went to the petistuel. She grabbed the rod off of it and walked towards me. She then put the rod in my hands.

"This is The Star Rod. A powerful item that grants wishes to good intentions. Grant your wish friend."

Kriss gave me a smile as I raised my arm to look at the rod more carefully. Wow... It's so beautiful... I stood there for a moment as I closed my eyes. Waiting for a wish to grant. That's where it hit me.

"I wish save Olly and the world from his own corruption. And to protect Olivia and others from harm."

I opened my eyes, and the rod shone brightly, blinding me from everything.

"Lydia," Kriss said, her voice getting more faint, "don't forget us, okay?"

"I won't! I promise!" I called out, at this point, I could barely hear my voice. Did she hear my response? I thought, ... Maybe...

X X X

Once the light was gone, and my eyes got used to the dimness, I noticed I'm home. No, not my vacation home, but, home.

Oh, how I missed seeing the foyer! The red carpet serpentining up from the entrance hall up into the large doors. Tables and chairs were left neatly around while people were walking around to either get to their jobs or avoid them.

Someone was waiting for me at the top, he was waving at me. I rolled my eyes as I headed up the stairs.

"Lydia!" The glitchy person said, "What took you so long!"

"The toilets weren't gonna clean themselves Aplayer!" I said to him mockingly. Aplayer did his infamous, "Oh my God, Lydia." And sighed. He then grabbed my arm, and dragged me down the stairs, through the entrance hall, and out infront of the entrance.

"Uh... Wrong way, Bukko!"

"I know!"

Aplayer then dragged me back to the foyer, went through the right door on the bottom, continued to go left, and headed to the air ship storage area. The glitch man then dragged me into one of the smaller ships and "Hacked into the Mane Frame" as he called it.

Before we knew it, we were up into the sky. And imediatly into a giant cloud.

"Ya' know, Lydia, even though you have a hard time remembering, do you still remember when you first created me? And called me your brother? You'll still remember me as your brother... Right?"

"Of coarse! Until the the ends of the eart-"

Without any warning, the ship crashed into a bigger one, and we were falling. I couldn't see Aplayer anywhere as I fell...

X X X

I fell faint as I kept falling, but someone eventually caught me. It was hard to tell who they were. But, before I fainted, I saw they're broom they were on. It was grey with purple-ish pink on the end and puffed faint pink ring trail.

Don't worry, I thought, I will never forget you too...

((667 words, that's why it's called a mini chapter! I know, I know, the first partshould be the last part, but that's how my dreams work in real life! Even small ones!

For awhile now, I wanted to do a small cameo for UltimaOtaku , my Brother Aplayer, and Jammy Koopa... Along with Star Haven. And this Mini Chapter was the answer!... Until a little later that is :3

There will be more of these, so look out for them! Lydeck out!))