Chapter 2: Whispering Woods

"Curse you Evergreens..." I said as I was scratching my hives. As you couldn't infer enough, I landed in a Evergreen tree... And I'm allergic to Evergreens...

I sneezed and I popped out of the tree. And I floated down softly to the ground. Thank god, that I don't believe in, I'm paper!

I got myself up, sneezed, and dusted myself off. I remember seeing Olivia get flung off the Clown Car with me- OLIVIA!!!

I started to scratch my hives in a panic as I looked around for the origami girl. "OLIVIA!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?" I heard some muffling nearby. "DON'T WORRY OLIVIA!!! I'LL SAVE YOU!!!"

I ran around the area, sneezed again, and saw another Magic Circle. But it wasn't activated. If there's a magic circle marking... She's close! Thank goodness! I thought in relief as I continued to search for her. Please be okay... PLEASE be okay...

And that's when I saw her. She was stuck in the ground, the only thing I could see was her little feet. I grabbed both of her feet (gently) and started pulling. And with enough force, I pulled her out of there!... Well... More of a Fling her up into the sky and then land on me... But, at least she's out of the ground now! I sneezed for the fifth time after Olivia got off me.

"Thanks for saving me!" Olivia said, but I stopped her right there, "Okay, I am VERY confused on a few things... What is your brother doing with a giant Stapler, why were you stuck in the wall, and what is Olly planning to do with his Origarmy!"

"Wait, you saw my brother with a monster? Well, it makes sense... He is friends with monsters... And that might also explain why the Folded Soilders can't turn back to their original selves... Anyway! What my brother is doing with them is so he could turn this world into nothing but Origami!"

That explains a few things... I then said, "If only I had Sprocket with me..." "Who's Sprocket?" "She's also a monster. Her full name is Sprocket The Staple Remover. She would be VERY helpful right now... Well, not right now, but you know what I mean..."

"So, you're also friends with monsters?" Olivia said just to let that sink in. I replied with, "Actually, it's monster. Sprocket is the only monster I befriended. Because she was the only monster around... But, now, I think we'll meet some of Olly's friends later on... Let's just hope we don't meet the Stapler first..."

"Right!" Olivia said imediatly afterward. "Come on," I said after a small awkward moment, "I found a Magic Circle nearby!"

"Yes! That'll help us get out of here! Wait... If there's a Magic Circle, that means my brother's plan is already unfolding! We have to stop him! Before it gets worse!" Olivia said before she went into my pocket. And I went to the Magic Circle. Of coarse, since Olivia is here, the Magic Circle was activated... Now what? Do I just go on it or... Something?

"Uh... What do I do? (*Achoo*)" "Do what Mario did!" "What will happen to me? I'm not Mario!" "Everything will be fine Lydeck! It's universal!" "Are you sure? (*Achoo*)" "You have arms right?" "Yeah..." "I believe in you Lydeck! Show that Magic Circle what you're made of!" "Okay..."

With a terrible feeling of I'm forgetting something, (and having a sneeze attack) I went onto the circle. And in a flash of light, My hat's limbs and my arms became longer and stronger. This is weird.

"See? I told you you would be fine!" Olivia said, trying to make me feel better. Honestly though, It's working. "... Huh... I guess I have double the power!" I say as I was smacking the dead tree in front of me down in one hit. My hat has just became even more useful! I'm glad that I took the time to make it!... But I still hate Bloopers... Those squids make my life worse!