Chapter 4: Toad Town Toward Graffiti Underground

After what felt like hours, I woke up to Olivia bapping my face repeatedly.

"Wake up!" She said worriedly, "It's been an hour and thirty minutes!" Wait, one hour and thirty minutes!? I told you to wake me up at only one hour!" I said sleepily, Olivia was still bapping me, "I lost track of time! Who knew a hour would by so quickly!" "Doesn't time go slow when there's nothing to do?" Olivia stopped bapping me in that remark. I sat up and squinted at her. Olivia looked like she was going to explode off of embarrassment. She then said, "I saw a bright light near your suitcase Lydeck! I came to check on it, and saw a small device!"

"You got on my phone!?" "I couldn't help it!" Olivia replied, I said, "How did you even get on it!? I had a lock that NO ONE could crack!" "I saw a funny shaped rock with it, and I wanted to draw it on the lock! And I got in!" Olivia replied, panicky. I sighed angrily and crossed my arms. I then asked, "Where is it?" Olivia floated to my suitcase, grabbed my phone, and floated back to me rather quickly. When she handed it to me she said, "All I looked at was the pictures! Your drawings are amazing!"

"Thank you." I said while grabbing my phone and putting it in my other pocket. I got off my bed as Olivia remembered something, "I also noticed there were pictures of other people too. There was this human that had horns and tails and a black-and-white glitchy person. Oh, there were lots of pictures of little round things with eyes and feet! Who were those guys?"

I sighed deeply and said, "The person with the horns is a close friend of mine. Her name is Krissten. I call her Kriss for short. Just a year ago, she was able to go to outer space... I wonder if she's making lot's of alien friends out there...

"The Black-and-white person is Aplayer, my brother, he's a computer program. All he could really do was be a cute little screen buddy on technology. But, most of the time he was a hologram. He's traveling the world in his hologram form to perfect his crafting skills.

"And then all the little ball guys are Bob-bombs. They work in the same department as me, and they're also my friends. It's sad how they also have to go to their 'special' jobs... That only a few survive from... Seeing someone missing can really pull on the heart stings... Ya' know?"

"Hearts have strings!?" "That's a figure of speech, it means someone or something is making you very sad." "Oh..." "But, hey, it's fine! Things like that happen... As long as they're happy, everything is okay!" I then changed the subject, "Now, let's save the world!" I said with a small smile on my face. Olivia completely forgot about that and panicked, "You're right!! We can't get distracted while Olly's still out there!!!"

Before I went any closer to the door, I noticed something in the corner of my eye and turned around and went to my bags. "What are you doing?" Olivia asked. I replied with, "Something caught my eye..." In my bags, I saw a rod that looked very similar to the one in my dream... But, made of Origami? I picked it up and observed it. Olivia flew over to me to see it too.

"Did you make that?" "Nope." "Then, who did?" "I don't know." Olivia felt something crawl up her spine. "That's spooky!" Olivia said, I added, "It might be useful! I'll bring it with me to see what it does!"

Olivia then went into my main pocket and headed out into the-
Wow! That's a VERY bright sun!-
-World that is in chaos. I went back to the house that had a hole in it, and started filling the hole, but then Olivia came out of my pocket with the rod. The rod was glowing. She said, "Lydeck! It's glowing green! I don't know what this means... But maybe try pointing this at the hole?" "Sure." I replied as I took the rod from her. I pointed at the hole, and BOOM! A giant explosion of confetti came out of the thing! It was like the rod exploded or something! "Okay, that's awesome!" I said out loud. I picked up the remaining confetti that didn't fill the hole, and went over to the bench. I pointed at the bench and the rod exploded again! This is amazing! I thought, I could do this all day! Only to realize, that the rod then glowed red. Oh no... I checked my confetti bag, and it was empty! I'm out of confetti! Just as I was at the peak of my excitement! Now I have to go after those Paper Macho guys now... But, I don't want to! It feels bad enough killing those Folded Soilders! But since Sprocket isn't here to help. I have no other choice... I guess...