one

"jisoo!jisoo!jisoo!!" i wake up by the super annoying sound that my brother jin has made.

"hmmmm.." i hummed my eyes still closed.

"wake up you're almost late for your flight!" as soon as i remembered my flight i immediately woke up and rushed to the bathroom.

— — — —

"bye soo! take care!" jin dropped me of the airport

i'm lucky the flight going to alaska was delayed, yes alaska. i don't know but i decided to do this for myself to have peace and to not be stressed i guess?!

well since the flight is delayed might as well get breakfast.

i'm here at starbucks sipping on my coffee while checking my social media until i heard a guy speak.

"excuse me.."

"oh yes?" i turned my head up and looked at the guy
not gonna lie he's pretty handsome.

"uh can i seat here?" he pointed the seat infront of me.

i looked around to see the other seats and saw that all seats are occupied.

"ok, sure!" i answered after looking around and went back on my phone.

"hi i'm kim taehyung!" he suddenly introduced himself and so i too.

"kim jisoo."

"so what's your flight?" he asked.

"uh alaska.." i answered akwardly.

"really??" he looks like he can't believe it that i'm going to alaska.

"yes why?" i asked.

"well i guess we have the same flights.." he said.

"oh okay but i'll just go somewhere,see you again." i said and left.

that's really the weirdest and akwardest situation i've been.

i'm not really going somewhere so now i'm here waiting for the plane.

the gates opened so then i stood up from my seat and got to the plane.

i was busy putting on my earphones and saw the guy from starbucks earlier.

he's smiling at me???!

"hey!!" he happily said and sat besides me.

"oh hi..is your seat really there? cause someone might own that seat." i asked him cause i feel really uncomfortable.

"no this really mine. here look!" he showed me his ticket and unlucky me his seat is really there.

— — — —

"bye jisoo!" we landed here in alaska and i have got to say that he's fun to be with or talking with after all.

"bye taetae!" yep after hours of the flight i've gotten to have a nickname for him.

i arrived at my hotel and decided to sleep first.