seven

i woke up by my ringing phone.

i didn't have time to look at the caller since my eyes are still asleep.

"hmm what?" i said at the caller.

"let's go to the river!" i heard a man with a deep husky voice said.

"no than-" i was about to say but the man cutted me off and said.

"no buts i'll pick you up later."

the call ended and without any idea who would pick me up later i got up from my bed to preapare.

after hours of fixing myself i just stood there waiting for someone.

i heard a knock and i quickly opened it, oh why didn't taehyung came to my mind.

"hey what you doing here?" i akwardly asked not forgetting about what happened yesterday.

"we're going to the river right?"

- - - -

he treated me breakfast and bought me flowers.
what's up with him why he's being sweet.

i felt so guilty for pretending last night.

we arrived at our destination and i got attached so easily because of the scenery.

"wow taetae! this is amazing!" i happily said while looking at the view.

"i knew you'd like it." he replied.

we sat on the chairs and he called me
"hey jichu."

"yeah?"

"what's your ideal man?" i got surprised by the question but i just answered it.

"well not really much but i want a man who's just like me...i like a man who thinks different..."

"that's it?" he asked.

"yeah.." i answered.

"well what about if a man is gonna court you? what would you like him to do?" why is he asking me these questions.

"if ever a man courts me, i want him to do a poem for me,sing for me and take me to a beautiful place and maybe that's where i'd answer him." i smiled after answering.

"why you asking me those questions anyways?" i said to him.

"nothing.."