Chapter Five: In The Dark of the Night

Previously...

The Reliquary suddenly takes off like a rocket, dragging Bartok down with it. They dove straight down for the floor, Bartok covering his eyes as he crashed right through the floor. The Reliquary pulled him down into the icy water pulling him further and further down. He hits the bottom of the lake, and is now down in the soil under the water, continuing to go on downwards through the earth. He continued to go down further into the earth at a tremendous speed, soon rocketing into the underworld and into limbo.

~*~*~

Eventually, the reliquary crashed into what could be some kind of large room, the walls covered in human bones and skulls, while the landscape was ominous, unholy, darkening, and seemed to give off the air of pure hatred and the scent of the deceased.

Bartok rubbed his nose, as he had been knocked about by that crazy reliquary "Oh boy. Ow!! I tell you, wow!"

"Who dares intrude on my solitude?!" A ghastly voice shouted out. And with a crash of a pillar made of bones and skulls, there was the man Rasputin himself!! "Get out! Get out! OUT!!"

Rasputin is a tall, scary looking man. He has on a brown robe with black shoes. He has some sort of purple clothing beneath his robe, but the only part of this that is shown is the sleeves. His robe trails along the ground. He has black hair tied back into a ponytail and a black moustache connecting to his long black beard going below his waist. His skin is a rotting, pale green, and he has skeletal like long fingers and fingernails. He has a hood that hangs off of the back of the neck of the robe. Around his waist is a gold rope sash with three beads. The rope is tied around a glowing green reliquary hanging at his shins. His sleeves go as long as his waist. He also has a white bat on his shoulder. He aired a personality of evil, arrogance, ruthlessness, a savage appeal, greed and cunning, aggressiveness, a sinister feeling, a murderous lust for power, a malevolent appearance, a bitter taste, rather mysterious, and a sarcastic way of personality.

Rasputin picked Bartok up out of the rubble, squashing the breath out of the albino bat, but then, he was shocked by his friend here of all places. "Bartok! Is that you?" He asked, releasing his grip on the little bat.

Rasputin dropped Bartok, and sat down next to him on the pedestal that was in the middle of the room

Rasputin dropped Bartok, and sat down next to him on the pedestal that was in the middle of the room. "M-Master? You're alive?" Bartok asked Rasputin in shock.

"Yeah. In a manner of speaking!" Rasputin snarled out, and his right eyeball suddenly popped out of his head, and landed in Bartok's arms.

"Whoa, that fell right out of there sir." Bartok comments.

"Something's happened." Rasputin growled, then picked up his eye, and placed it back in its socket. "I knew it! I could feel the dark forces STIRRING!!" He snapped, his voice echoing as he walked around in frustration.