CHAPTER 7

I AM YOURS · (7)

    ╺╌╌╌╌╼⃘۪۪❁⃘̸۪۪⃗╾╌╌╌╌╸

Gu Jianan finally chose not to say anything while holding the ticket and left after buying food with Ye Chen. When the two took their bicycles, Gu Jianan's stepfather Zhang Shan stood at the entrance of the postal booth to buy cigarettes. He saw Gu Jianan.

Gu Jianan now wears much better than before. When he is not wearing a school uniform, he is wearing clean white T jeans, standing with Ye Chen carrying something, and lowering his head to speak.

Gu Jianan was a little taller than Ye Chen, and it was not taller than boys of the same age. He gained some weight and was not as thin as when he first saw it.

Zhang Shan rubbed his eyes and did not dare to confirm that the person who was talking is Gu Jianan, but he look so similar to his stepson. He thought about it and followed them.

He watching Gu Jianan follow Ye Chen into a high-end community, Zhang Shan was sure, this is Gu Jianan.

Although he gained weight and changed his hairstyle and clothes, he was too familiar with the expression of face and walking posture.

Moreover, Gu Jianan himself can speak clearly. The Gu Jianan he knew isn't talkative and he believed that he's a mute since he beaten the child but never cried out loud.

Therefore, Gu Jianan and Ye Chen in front of him are not enough to dispel his doubts.He squatted outside the apartment for one night.

After the final exam, it was holiday. Ye Chen  waking up naturally, walked out in pajamas, rubbed her eyes and said to Gu Jianan who was cooking in the kitchen.

"I want soy milk for breakfast. I also want to eat omelette. "

Last night she said to Gu Jianan that she want to eat omelette and soy milk for breakfast. Gu Jianan like her idea and nodes, "I'll buy it."

Every month, Ye Chen will give Gu Jianan a part of her huge pocket money. Her father is generous and gives her too much pocket money, so Ye Chen just gives a part casually to him, all of which are thousands.

Gu Jianan keeps all the money and takes out a few hundred pieces every month, just like an ordinary student, there is no difference.

He turned off the fire and went downstairs to buy soy milk fritters. Just after leaving the community, a familiar voice stopped him: "Gu Jianan!"

Gu Jianan's body was stiff, and huge fear instantly enveloped him. He pretended to be calm and pretended not to hear, and turned back.

However, Zhang Shan rushed over, grabbed him, and Gu Jianan screamed, "What are you doing!"

"Gu Jianan, don't f*ck with me!" Zhang Shan lowered his voice, "Come with me, or I'll stand here and expose that you go out with the little girl!"

Gu Jianan changed his face instantly.

They are still students, although he and Ye Chen live in separate rooms, but if this rumours spreads, Ye Chen will face problems. Gu Jianan doesn't want her to know.

He calmed down and said to Zhang Shan, "Let's talk somewhere else."

Zhang Shan didn't want to talk to him at the door of the community anymore. The two hit it off. Gu Jianan took Zhang Shan to a small alley without a camera.

When Zhang Shan saw no one around, he kicked the foot and scolded, "You dare! So young and hook up the rich woman to be a toyboy? That little girl is rich? How much money did you make from her? Hand and it over! "