CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18: (Comprehension) The sword is flawless 1Settings

Ye Chen didn't speak, and was shocked by the beauty of this flourishing age.

"Is this task still being performed?" The system spoke quietly.

"Execution!" Ye Chen said decisively: "In this way, no matter what he does, I choose to forgive him!"

The system expresses understanding that it has long seen through the essence of Ye Chen.

Ye Chen's dumb and silly look made other people very worried. Jun Yan frowned and looked up at the Ye family. The Ye family of Penglai Island is a famous pet, and the children they raise are very arrogant, which makes the major schools very headache. If it is not heard that this child is a rare sword spirit root for thousands of years, he is only five years old. Won't come over at all.

I thought that my child would be younger, and any bad habits could be corrected in time. But looking at this posture, could it be silly?

The look of Jun Yan worried the Ye family and his wife. Ye Wenshan hurried up and squatted down, anxiously said: "Dust, what's wrong with you? Are you uncomfortable? Is there anything to tell your father!"

Ye Chen came back to God and saw Ye Wenshan in front of him. Ye Wenshan looked like he was in his early twenties. He looks handsome and elegant. In this world of beauty, where the beauty walks everywhere, it is also outstanding. Ye Chen has just been shocked by Jun Yan's appearance, and has ushered in a wave of Ye Wenshan . Although Ye Wenshan is certainly incomparable compared to Jun Yan, when Ye Chen's eyes were empty and she found that all eyes were beautiful, she couldn't help but nosebleed.

"Dust and dust!" Ye Wenshan's wife Yin Chunhua saw Ye Chen's nosebleed, hugged Ye Chen, anxiously said: "Please bring me the medical immortal!"

With that said, Ye Wenshan anxiously said to Jun Yan: "True Jun, my child is unwell today. Can you bother you to rest for a few days and wait for her to go?"

Hearing this, Jun Yan frowned even deeper. He hesitated for a moment and finally said: "I guess she might just get angry."

If you have nosebleeds, you should make such a fuss, even if such a disciple is a sword spirit root, it is difficult to become a first-class sword repair.

Hearing this, Ye Chen raised her head and hurriedly said: "Yes, father and mother, this trivial matter will not matter, I will go back with Master!"

Ye Wenshan and Yin Chunhua glanced at each other, fearing that Jun Yan would not like it and would not accept Ye Chen as an apprentice, so he let Ye Chen go. It was just when I was leaving that the people who led the whole Penglai Island came for an eighteen-day delivery. If it was n't because Ye Chen knew that her father and mother would come to see her whenever they wanted, she would quickly think she was with the Ye family The couple is gone in this life.

Ye Chen and his wife, who have just experienced scumbags, suddenly presented such a pair of pets to their pets. Ye Chen said Yali is very big.

Jun Yan, who just accepted Ye Chen as an apprentice, felt more stressed.

He took Ye Chen out of Penglai, and finally said to the Ye family: "The two Daoists don't have to send it anymore, they will take Ye Chen away."

"Wait!" Yin Chunhua said aloud: "Zhenjun, we have all kinds of flying instruments here, let Zhenjun choose one!"

"No need!" Jun Yan refused decisively: "There is a sword underneath."

"Then the Fa circle!" Ye Wenshan stood up: "We also have a teleport circle, or the true king still waits for us to draw the Fa ..."