CHAPTER 17 (P2)

She refused to answer his phone and told him that she was busy.

When she and Zhou Yucheng played the game on the trumpet, she refused his invitation to play games with her and told him that she was very busy.

Gu Jianan read all the information from the day they separated.

He finally saw her complete life, and when he turned back, his voice felt hoarse.

He felt that it was not that he was torturing Ye Chen, that he was scaring Ye Chen, that he was torturing himself, that he was constantly reminding himself in this way.

This person does not care about her, this is alienating him, this person may even hate him.

He thought that the feelings of the two people from beginning to end, that is, he insisted on it alone.

After reading all the information, the whole person collapsed. He sat on the ground, leaning back on the sofa, staring at Ye Chen's mobile phone without saying a word.

Ye Chen didn't dare to move, looked at the man looking at her photo album, and he slowly asked, "When did you start to hate me so much?"

Ye Chen didn't speak, Gu Jianan's voice was hoarse, looking at the photos of her and Zhou Yucheng in the photo. Outside was the knocking sound of Zhou Yucheng. After Ye Chen called him and shut down, he rushed back and knocked on Ye Chen outside Knocked on the door for a long time.

"I clearly remember that you are very kind to me." Gu Jianan closed his eyes: "I don't know when it started. You have been reluctant to even talk to me. Ye Chen, do you remember? You told me that this world is very beautiful, and I believe it. At that time, I thought I had seen the cruelest world. Until today, I discovered that Ye Chen, in fact, the world is far more cruel than I thought. "

Ye Chen looked at Gu Jianan and felt as if he was being pressed into the water, because the lack of oxygen forced all of his lungs to hurt.

Except that when he nodded far away from him at the awarding ceremony, she had n't seen him for nearly a year. She thought that her feelings would become shallower with time, but she did n't think about it. The sentiment will burst out so intensely.

She couldn't see him like that. She brought him out of the house at the beginning, hoping that he would have a different life.

She treats him well, she gives him everything, is hope, he can escape the fate of the original plot, he should be a very good person, he should be able to look at this world with a smile, he should become the light of human medicine In many years of history books, when people talk about Gu Jianan, they will be prefixed with a glorious front.

But now he was sitting in front of her, tears falling quietly, as if cursing everything she had done.

"Gu Jianan," she said hoarsely: "I don't want you to have a bad time."

Hearing this, Gu Jianan slowly raised his head and mocked his mouth: "Ye Chen, what do you think?"

"When you face me well, you have to abandon me; on the one hand, I hope I have a good life, and on the other hand, it makes me very sad."

Ye Chen opened her mouth, and she was speechless.

Gu Jianan was right, she was right, it was she who treated him first, and that she took the hand first.

At this time, Zhou Yucheng had adjusted the monitoring and saw Gu Jianan pulling Ye Chen into his room. Zhou Yucheng took someone to kick the door. Gu Jianan looked up at the banging door and slowly said, "Do you like him?"

Ye Chen said nothing, Gu Jianan smiled sarcastically and stood up and said, "You like him."

With that said, he went to open the door and stood at the door. He said hoarsely: "From the beginning, you liked him, didn't you?"