CHAPTER 11

I AM YOURS · (11)

╺╌╌╌╌╼⃘۪۪❁⃘̸۪۪⃗╾╌╌╌╌╸

After reassuring Gu Jianan, he returned to his normal state. In the afternoon, the police came to call Gu Jianan and asked. Ye Chen was waiting outside the police station. After the questioning, Gu Jianan came out and Ye Chen calmly said, "Go back?"

"It's okay." Gu Jianan lowered his eyes, and didn't know who he said to: "It's okay."

Ye Chen nodded, went out with him, walked to the police station door, and saw Yan Liang's car. Yan Liang drove himself, opened the window and beckoned Gu Jianan: "Jia Nan, Xiao Chen, come up."

Gu Jianan glanced at Ye Chen, and Ye Chen decisively took Gu Jianan into the car. Gu Jianan sat on the co-pilot and kept talking. Yanliang drove the car and glanced at the two of them, but they said to Ye Chen: "Did you take care of him during this time?"

"Hmm ... ah ..." Ye Chen was a little embarrassed for a while. Gu Jianan's situation was a little special. She knew in her heart that she was an adult taking care of minors, but in the eyes of others, she was also a child.

However, Yan Liang was not surprised, and asked: "How long have you been together?"

"Hmm ... ah ?!" Ye Chen was stunned, and Yan Liang laughed: "I'm not the kind of old-fashioned, my wife and I also know each other in middle school, let's have a relationship, isn't it the age you should Thing? "

"No, no," Ye Chen glanced at Gu Jianan's face, afraid that Gu Jianan would accidentally deduct points from her, and quickly clarified: "Me and Gu Jianan are good friends. He helped me when I was beaten. I will repay him, and then we will become good friends! "

"Good friend?" Yan Liang glanced at Gu Jianan meaningfully, and then said: "Thank you recently, I have already asked people to go through the adoption procedures. After all, Jianan is a boy. It is not a problem to live there. I will take him tonight. "

"Okay ..." Ye Chen spoke slowly, and she felt so lost in her heart.

After finishing these words, Yan Liang and Ye Chen talked about Gu Jianan's usual hobbies. Ye Chen didn't know what to do, and felt that her brain was a bit unable to keep up.

After Yan Liang sent the two of them home, he asked Gu Jianan to go up to pick up his luggage. Gu Jianan said nothing. He returned to his room and collected his clothes and books.

All these things were bought by Ye Chen. Everything in him is not the same, not Ye Chen's.

Ye Chen stood outside the door, quietly watching Gu Jianan doing these things, and was somewhat uneasy: "After going to Yanjia ... you take good care of yourself. Whoever bullied you tells me, don't bear it."

"Ok."

"Don't read too late at night. If you don't take the test, you can't take the test. It's nothing."

"it is good."

"When you are still growing up, drink more milk, get enough sleep, don't stay up late, eat more fruits ..."

Before finishing the speech, Gu Jianan suddenly straightened up and walked in front of her. He raised his hand, put his hand on her head, and looked at her quietly.

"You are shorter than me."

When she heard this, she suddenly turned black, and then listened to the other person plainly: "So don't stay up late, drink more milk, eat more fruit, don't order takeaway, call your aunt back to cook."