~ 1 ~

Chapter One: Homecoming

"Do I just walk in or do I knock?" Agatha asked herself, the grand oak doors for some reason seemed more intimidating than when she was younger "technically this is my house no matter what Luther said" the ginger girl sighed "just fucking do it" t...

"Do I just walk in or do I knock?" Agatha asked herself, the grand oak doors for some reason seemed more intimidating than when she was younger "technically this is my house no matter what Luther said" the ginger girl sighed "just fucking do it" that was her motto in life and it never applied more than in that moment. Agatha knocked three times and waited for someone to answer.

It was a toss-up between Pogo and her mom who would answer, in the end, it was mom who answered. She looked exactly the same as she did all those years ago but of course, she did, her hair was perfect as was her makeup, there wasn't a line on her face which should have been there from all the stress the kids could cause.

"Agatha dear" mom said smiling at the girl.

"Mom" Agatha smiled back and dropped her bag to the floor and hugged the women, she had really missed her mom "it's good to see you again mom."

Over her mom's shoulder, Agatha saw Pogo approach, she let go of the blonde and hugged the chimp "hi Pogo."

"Hello, Miss Agatha" Pogo said hugging her back. Behind them mom closed the door, the sound seemed to echo making the house feel much bigger than it was. Agatha let go of Pogo and rubbed her thumb over her umbrella tattoo, the action helped steady her nerves as it often did.

Agatha looked back at her mom but she was gone, she frowned but didn't say anything. "Where is everyone?" She asked instead, she just knew she wasn't the first to arrive.

"They're scattered around" Pogo answered, "but I'm sure you'll see one of them soon enough."

"Right" she nodded "do you mind if I go and put my bag in my room?" Agatha asked holding her bag up.

"Of course not, this is your home."

Agatha smiled at Pogo and left the grand hall. Home, would Agatha consider this place her home? Probably. So many bad memories and fears stemmed from this place but also good ones, ones that involved her seven siblings.

Agatha's room was directly opposite Diego's, this was probably the reason the two had grown up so close, she loved all her siblings, that went without saying but somehow Diego had become her best friend in life, the one she would always tell everything too, the first one she would go to when she needed comforting. Memories of children laughing followed Agatha to her room, the door was closed and she wondered if it had been untouched since she left. The small amount of dust covering the surface of the room suggested it had.

Agatha dropped her bag to the floor, it landed with a thud, dust particles floated up and moved in the air, visible from the sunbeams coming through the closed window. That was the first thing Agatha did, open the window and let fresh air in, she leaned against the window pane and closed her eyes breathing in.

"Aggie?" A voice asked.

Agatha smiled and turned around, Allison was standing in her doorway. "Ally," she said, the two girls embraced, Agatha was taller than her sister but with heels in the two girls were around the same height. They hadn't seen nor spoke since Allison left, Agatha had watched every movie Allison had been in though, often forcing Brenner to join her but that was the closest she got to her sister.