~ 7 ~

Chapter Seven: You Hit My Wife!

Agatha ran a hand through her hair as she kicked shut the front door of the academy

Agatha ran a hand through her hair as she kicked shut the front door of the academy. What to do? What to do? A nap would probably be the best thing, despite getting some shut-eye the previous night it hadn't been nearly enough to give Agatha the energy to deal with the day.

On the way to her room Agatha bumped into Klaus who was wearing one of their father's suits and Five, the pair froze upon seeing her, a guilty look spreading across both their features. "What are you two up to?"

"Nothing" Five immediately replied.

"Why would you think we would be up to something!" Klaus exclaimed, "have a little faith Aggie - pie."

"Because I know you," Agatha said crossing her arms "plus you two are incredibly shit at hiding facial expressions. So spill it."

"Well-"

"Klaus don't you dare" Five hissed.

"But it's Aggie," Klaus said pointing at her.

"I'm just going to point out that I have nothing to do today, so if we have to wait until it gets dark for you to tell me then so be it," Agatha said looking at her nails bored. Three...two...one.

"I'm pretending to be Five's dad so he can get...something!" Klaus yelled, "phew, I feel so much better for getting that off my chest."

"What is wrong with you" Five said glaring at Klaus.

"Well...I wasn't expecting that" Agatha said "I wasn't sure what I was expecting but it definitely wasn't...that. So when do we go?"

"We?" Five asked.

"You don't expect me to let two go off and do this without me now, do you. My interest is peaked."

"Aggie-"

"Oh come Fi, you need a responsible adult" her eyes flicked to Klaus and she winked at him "besides two parents is better than one." And it's the perfect way to kill time before going back home.

Five looked at Klaus and then at Agatha. "Fine."

***

"As I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential" the doctor informed Agatha, Klaus and Five. They were are some prosthetics lab, on the way over Five had explained to Agatha that they needed to find out who owned a specific prosthetic eye, although he didn't say why he needed to find this person. "Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you."

"That's great," Agatha said, she was sat next to Klaus on the other side of the doctor's desk, Five was stood in agitation "really good confidentiality you've got here but er there's just one problem, how is my son" she placed a hand on Five's arm "meant to get the clients permission if you won't give us a name."