☀️ [7] ☀️

Jungkook and Seiwan were walking home an hour after school because Seiwan had managed to get them both in after-school detention.

Jungkook had refused to talk to her until he settled the factual with his mom. He stopped on the sidewalk as his phone began ringing.

"Oh God, Oh God, it's her, she probably wants my head, what do I do? What do I do? Oh no - SEIWAN!" Jungkook's panicked ranting stopped abruptly when Seiwan pressed the 'accept' button.

She shrugged as he brought the pone up to his ear, "uhm...hiya Eomma..."

Seiwan grabbed his hand and flipped the phone, pressing the speaker icon, "Hi Mrs. Jeon!"

"Hmm...detention?" Jungkook's mother's voice rang out softly through the cold wind.

"Maybe..." Jungkook said sheepishly, while Seiwan jumped up and down, "YUP!"

Jungkook glared at her, mouthing her to shut up, "it was all Wannie's fault!"

"Well, yeah...but - "

"I know perfectly well whose fault it was," the eye roll was so prominent in her voice, "don't you think it's too early for detention?"

"Well, yes - "

"Oh come on, who cares - " Seiwan cut Jungkook off again.

"DO YOU WANT TO GET ME KILLED?! SHUT UP ALREADY - "

"JUNGKOOK! Why are you shouting in public?! Just get home already! And Seiwan, I believe you're staying with us tonight."

"Yup! But Mrs. Jeon, do you mind if we head over to a cafe? Jungoo here is currently dying from the cold, and plus the idiot played dodgeball today even though the head boy told him not to, and I'm pretty sure he can't walk anymore," Seiwan had snatched the phone and was now talking with Jungkook fighting for the phone, "and we're infront of the cafe anyway, and you might wanna send a driver in an hour or something, or whenever you seem fit."

"I have no part in this! - "

"Oh sure, why not?" Jungkook's mother's voice stopped the two from fighting immediatley.

"Wait WHAT?!" their voices rang out rather loudly as they expressed their surprise.

"I need you two out of the house for a while anyway, so it's fine."

"I mean, rude, but okay," Jungkook mumbled.

"Okay, cool! But why do you want us out of the house?"

"I've been making preparations for a gathering we'll be holding, and most of it's almost done, so make sure to take another hour if you want. And please go to the Bluearea cafe, honey, it's not crowded there and it's way warmer."

"But the cat cafe..." Jungkook pouted.

"And the book cafe?!" Seiwan whisper-shouted dramatically.

"Plus, it's too expensive, Eomma, I don't have enough money 'cause I might have spent it on candy again..."

"I'll send some money for you two through your phone. Either you go there, becuase it's warm and safer, or you can come home."

"We'll go, thank you very much!" Jungkook said a little faster than intended.

"Alright then. I'm sending the driver in an hour, okay?"

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye Mrs. Jeon!"

Jungkook's mother cut the call after saying goodbye to the ecstatic two.

"So now we walk to the cafe, and have fun, and no worrying, and oh my god I'm so excited - " Seiwan said, jumping up and down on her feet.