Yo, I wish I had chickie nuggies rn-

Henry: *He gets across town to an abandoned gas station, going behind it* Kireina?? Are you here...?

Kireina: *She was a small calico kitten. She walks out from a hole in the building's wall* Mew...?

Henry: Hey there girl...! Sorry I'm late. I made a friend and got distracted, heh...! *He takes his bag off, pulling out a can of cat food, opening and setting it in front of her* Here you go...! *He starts petting her, smiling a bit* 

Kireina: *She purrs, eating the food*

---

Virtue: Eh..! I-Is this how sex works...?

---

Cuphead: 0///0 *He hides his red face in his sweater*

---

Valentino: *He walks down to Shula's house, knocking on the door*

Mike: *He opens the door* ... Shula, that gay whore's here!! *He walks away, leaving the door open*

Shula: ...! *She gets downstairs, to the door, letting him in* Hey, Val...! 

Valentino: Hey, Shula. *They walk to the bathroom, him pulling out a makeup kit* 

Shula: You don't have to keep doing this, y'know...

Valentino: You have a lot more bruises than usual... *He starts putting the makeup on her*

Shula: Heh, yeah, I know...

Valentino: You're dad's such a sack of ass...

Shula: D-Don't say that, he could hear you...!

Valentino: What's he gonna do? Beat me? I could CARE less. The deal was, if I help you hide this shit and don't tell anyone about your dad, you don't tell anyone about my dad and you pay for half the makeup. I'd like to keep it that way.

Shula: Yeah...