Yes. Sea Tea would totally be like that towards her creator XD

Joey: It's nothing new =w= I'm sure ya had yer reason.

~~~

Demise: *He rubs his tip along his entrance*

~~~

Sea Tea: Not to worry Mr. Dad, sir! *She grabs her whistle blowing into it, as she slides down the railing*

Strawberry Smoothie: ! *She uses her sonic speed to clean the bathroom up and grabs a hoodie she stole from Brielle putting it on, and getting out the bathroom, lining up in front of Sea Tea*

Cherry Soda: *sigh* perfection takes time! Mostly~ Sparkly!

Sparkly Water: *She teleports over and uses magic to get Cherry's make up and such done, teleporting away.*

Cherry Soda: *She lines up next to Strawberry*

Sparkly Water: *She teleports around the house cleaning and fixing it, and packing everyone's bags, lining up next to her sisters*

Sea Tea: Now all we need is breakfast Mr. Dad, sir!

~~~

Comic: *He covers his face, his fur bristling* m-make it q-quick...I-I don't want V-bVal to be mad...

????: Awww~ fine, fine~ All you gotta do is moan babe~ *He brings him inside to his room*

Comic: N-no...

????: SAVING it for that slut Valentino I see~

Comic: He's not a...t-that...

????: *He pulls down Comic's skirt* Someone's in love?~

Comic: W-why wound you CARE? *He grips the bed when he was pushed into*

????: Because I knew it'd happen.~

Comic: W-Whatever...