𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ; 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜
★·.·´¯'·.·★

          𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 Harry Potter and Harry Potter hated Heather Lupin, it has always been this way and even though Remus told his daughter repeatedly how good friends he was with James Potter, she just didn't care. She wouldn't become friends with Harry overnight, even if the world was ending and the only thing that can mend it is their friendship, she had a lot of reasons why.

First, he irked her. Harry somehow managed to hit some nerve in her and now he just annoys her to no end. Second, he wore glasses. Now it wouldn't seem like a bad thing but Heather sometimes wore glasses, like when reading. She just hoped and prayed she wouldn't become blind overnight and have to wear glasses for the rest of her life. That would suck. Third, he was awful and there isn't more to say. He looked awful, he spoke awful, his entire personality was awful.

Heather smirked at Snape, who was intensely glaring at the girl. "Did you think it'd be funny to shrink my hands Miss Lupin?"

"Why yes, sir Snape." She shrugged, the smirk still thickly plastered on her face. "In fact, I didn't think it'd be funny, we all thought it'd be downright hilarious. Malfoy included, I saw him snickering next to me, just saying." She shrugged once more, earning the deadliest glare Snape had ever given her.

"Detention Miss Lupin, you and Mr Malfoy," Draco looked as though he was about to protest. "For laughing along with Miss," He stopped to inch forward to Draco, who stood his ground against the greasy older man. "Lupin." He stood up straight. "Anyone who laughs from here on out, will serve detention with Miss Lupin and Mr Malfoy." Heather could see Ron having trouble keeping in his laughter and she just hoped he would laugh, she didn't want to spend detention with Malfoy.

"You're awful." Draco told Heather the minute Snape whipped away from him. "And I hate you."

"Hasn't that been established already?" Heather asked, raising a brow at Draco, who scoffed.

"Don't practice your vocabulary on me Lupin." Draco sneered and Heather, happily and genuinely smiled at him. She had long ago made a decision that if Draco would pick on her, she'd respond with positivity, it angered the blonde Slytherin and Heather lived for that as well.

"Well Draco, I'm afraid to say that I'm not single anymore. Percy and I married last week, you're a bit late. Sorry." Heather saw Draco's cheeks turn rosy pink and he swallowed hard, trying to come up with something to respond with.

"I—wasn't—don't put words into my mouth Lupin. I wasn't hitting on you, I'd rather die. I would never ever date you either." Draco once again sneered at her and Heather sighed, shaking her head at the Slytherin, who still sported rosy cheeks.

"Stop it Draco, you're playing hard to get now. Ugh, now I have to tell Percy about this incident." She saw Draco's face scrunch up in anger, his cheeks becoming more red with anger.

"Shut up Lupin, shut up." Draco growled. "Your so called marriage is just going to go down the drain like the marriage of your parents, and you're going to abandon your child just like your mother abandoned you. You wonder why people part for you? It's because you're filth, and no one wants to be associated with such atrocity. It's also why you don't have any friends."

Heather stared at Malfoy as his words sunk in. He was right. She didn't have any friends and her mother left her, because she didn't want her. Heather sighed, and forcefully smiled at Draco. "You're right," His face fell when he noticed that the words he said didn't even affect the young pink haired girl. "I'm nothing but trash and that's okay. I mean the boy who lived hates me, you hate me, Professor Greasy Head hates me, Hermione hates me and I'm sure Percy does to. I hate it but you're right. Thank you for making me realize the truth I've never noticed Draco."

Draco opened his mouth to say something but clamped it shut when the Professor paired him and Heather together. The Lupin girl didn't even care at this moment.

           "Ah, look here Georgie, our favorite mischief maker." Heather looked up from where she sat with Percy on the couch, her feet propped on his lap as he read a book. Harry was sitting a few chairs away from them, still feeling that odd feeling he felt a week ago. He tried ignoring it, he did, really, but these days it began getting harder to ignore it, as he would get flustered at the mere thought of Heather. Was this how his father felt when he set his eyes upon his mother? And why was he feeling this way? Weren't they sworn enemies? All these questions made him sick because he knew they won't get answered.

"I just served the most unpleasant detention ever," Percy looked up from his book. He didn't know that. "Sorry Percy." Heather smiled at him and the older boy only rolled his eyes. "Who do we have to prank this time?"

"Why would you," Fred began. Heather could tell them apart, at least she thought she could. She knew Fred was the one with more freckles on his neck than his nose, while George was the one with slightly bigger eyes. It was solid, right? Right? And plus, George was her crush, how could you not tell your crush apart from his brother?

"Think we want to—"

"Prank someone?" Heather asked, arching a brow. "I know you two just as good as I know my own home." Percy snorted at that statement because last night, Heather had confessed that even though she did know the house, she kept on running into walls. Another sign of blindness she was ignoring and hiding from her father. He'd make her wear glasses all the time and she'd become Harry two point zero, minus the green eyes and messy black hair and don't forget that stupid scar.

"Us? Prank? I would never!" George said, putting a hand to his heart for extra drama.

"You have the wrong redhead twins love." Fred added with a wink and Heather rolled his eyes.

Percy dropped his book and lazily muttered to his brothers, "She's taken you morons, go bother someone else."

"Oh yeah, I heard you and Pinkberry married from Harry." Fred nodded, now remembering. "He was pissed."

"Anyway, that's not why we're here." George announced and Heather arched yet another brow at him and he sighed. "Come on Pinkberry, you know why we're here. To say thank you for getting that slimey, greasy git for us. We owe you one Pinkberry." George winked at Heather, who felt her cheeks get warm. She had always had a crush on George, something he knew. She looked away and her eyes landed on none other than the boy who lived, who quickly looked away, and Heather could see pink dusted across his cheeks.

"Oh it was nothing Georgley and Fredley." Heather shrugged, a smirk playing on her delicate lips and Percy knew this didn't mean any good. "Now gimme five Galleons each."