𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ; 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄?

★·.·'¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕
★·.·'¯'·.·★

𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄. Heather didn't know how or why, just that he was gone and it didn't look like he was coming back any time soon. She shared this bit of information with George, who at first thought she was playing a trick on him but then remembered her saying something about being able to see dead people. George could see how this worried her and how it confused her, that's why he took her to Diagon Alley to look at the store he and Fred bought. It wasn't much, but he hoped that it would be enough.

"So, what are you going to name it?" Heather asked, propping herself on the counter and sat in a manner Fleur would've killed her for. Luckily, Fleur was at work and she was safe.

"Fred and I have been brainstorming some ideas, not all of them are so good. We know we want to have Weasley somewhere in there." George replied, following her actions.

"I'm bad at naming things." Heather shrugged. It was true, she was bad. She gave people horrid nicknames, Hergranger, Percley, Georgley, Fredley, Ronley, Alicinnet, Harrotter (though no one knows about that one) and Dramalfoy (no one knows about this one too.)

"You're not that bad." George nudged her with his elbow, earning a playful shove from the green and purple haired girl.

"Remember my owl? The one I had in third year? His name was Seventeen." She pointed out and George snorted.

"What happened to him anyway?"

"He and my dad's owl had a big fight and well Seventeen got injured so bad that he didn't survive the night, even after I tended to his wounds." Heather shrugged. She didn't really miss Seventeen that much, seeing as that she only had him for three years. But then again, he was the first one to know about her crush on George, he was the first one to know that she was dating George, he was the first one to know that she maybe liked Harry still. So maybe she did miss Seventeen.

"I'm sorry lo-" The door suddenly burst open and George lept up to his feet. "I'm sorry mam but we're not open. Come back in about a month."

"I know you're not open." The woman replied, lifting up her hood and so did the other one. The woman who spoke had dark brown hair that reached her shoulders, whereas the other one had black hair that ended under her jawline. "But I'm looking for someone. You see," She stepped over a brick. "My husband was given false information and he ventured far to find me, he and some other man."

"The person you're looking for isn't here, I assure you that it's only me and my girlfriend in this building." George replied, watching her dark eyes fall upon Heather, who now stood beside George.

"Girlfriend huh?" She asked, eyes still scanning Heather as though she was a piece of meat. "You don't happen to be Heather Lupin would you?"

Heather's heart sped up. That was her name, how did this woman know her name? "I am. Who are you?"

"Me? Well I'm Penelope Lupin. I'm your mother." And that's when the world stood still. Heather couldn't believe it, her mother was standing before her, but how did she know where to find her? And why did she surface now? There were so many questions that Heather didn't know where to start. She gripped George's hand tight, and he gave it a squeeze, assuring her that he won't leave.

"After all this time?" Heather asked and Penelope shrugged.

"Well of course my darling, Elora and I had to go into hiding after Lily and James died." She replied. "Look, I left because I was protecting you and Remus, I didn't do it because I was selfish or because I didn't want you. I did Heather, but I couldn't stay. Me staying there would've meant that we would've become the next Lily and James."

Heather thought that once she found her mother, she'd run into her arms and hug her and cry and tell her about her life and do things girls would normally do. But she didn't. She stood still next to George as though someone had glued her feet to the ground. "So you thought leaving me with a werewolf would be a grand idea?"

"I knew Lyall would help honey, he was always so fond of you." Penelope smiled at her and Heather moved forward to her, silently hoping that her mother wouldn't kill her. Or Elora Snape for that matter.

She held her arm before pulling up her sleeve and just like she feared, the Dark Mark sat there proudly, dark as ever and it haunted Heather's mind. It was true, her mother was a bloody Death Eater, she was the daughter of a Death Eater. Did her father know about this? "So it's true? You're a Death Eater?" Heather asked, feeling tears prick her eyes when Penelope nodded.

"It was either this or your life, I did this to protect you." Penelope whispered. "He told me that he would murder you and Remus and you're my little baby, Remus is my husband, you can think that I'm a cold hearted person but Heather, everything I did, was for you and your father."

"I had to leave my twin brother behind to help you Heather, it wasn't the easiest thing to do. Me and Severus did everything together and just to know that he could get killed just because I was friends with your mother, I had to make a choice." Elora spoke and Heather looked at her, dropping her mother's arm.

"Am I dreaming? You're not going to be here when I wake up, I'm going to wake up and I'll have to deal with the pain and-"

"This is not a dream honey, I'm here to stay, I'm here to help fight the Dark Lord. Honey, I'm here for you and Remus." Heather glanced at George, who nodded and she sighed, wiping away the tears that had managed to fall.

"Can you see them too?" She whispered. "The dead people?"

Penelope nodded. "Yes honey." Heather smiled a little before she took a step back to stand beside George.

"If this is a dream love, I don't think I want to wake up." She whispered to George, who chuckled at her and smiled.

AN:
I personally love Penelope and Elora plus their relationship. Elora had her own story but then it got deleted and I legit cried because I had written like four chapters already. Maybe I'll revive it, I don't know, we'll see.