𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ; 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒?

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚍
★·.·´¯'·.·★

        "𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 week ago George. And I still don't know why I have to wear a blindfold Fred if all you're going to give me is some piece of parchment." Heather complained one morning when the twins told her that it was time for her to get her surprise present. She had asked for a hint and Fred had so graciously gifted her with the information that it's a piece of parchment.

"Aha, but it isn't—" Fred began, pulling her towards the portrait hole.

"Just a piece of parchment my love." George finished and Heather rolled her eyes, though they couldn't see this action due to the blue sock Fred had used as a blindfold. She could feel something get dumped unto her hands and she raised a brow, hoping that they could see her confusion. One of the twins let the sock loose and Heather blinked the blurriness away, though it didn't go away that much. Yet another sign of blindness she was ignoring.

"This Pinkberry, is the secret to our success." Fred began, pulling out his wand. "We wanted to give it to Harry—"

"But he turned into a dick, so—"

"Who better—"

"Than my girlfriend?" George asked and Heather rolled her eyes, rummaging through her pockets and she took out the black glasses she owned and slid those on her face. "I sometimes forget how beautiful you are with glasses."

"So without glasses I'm hideous?" Heather asked, amusement thickly laced in her voice. "This my love, is yet another reason why I married Percy instead."

George shook his head, putting a hand over his heart. "The pain love, the pain." Heather snorted at this and looked at the parchment, expecting to see some genius thing written there, but instead, she found absolutely nothing and she looked at the twins, confusion swimming in her eyes.

"It's empty." She stated, shoving the parchment in their faces. The twins smirked.

"Now is it?" George asked, clearing his throat and pointed his wand towards the parchment. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

To Heather's amazement, words spilled over the parchment and her mouth hung agape. She could see herself and the twins on the map, along with someone named Peter Pettigrew walking with Ron. Harry was still in the Hospital Wing and Madam Pomfrey was a few feet, tending to a Dennis Creevey, with Hermione in the library and Percy was with Penelope in the kitchens. However, her amazement died when she saw a name she didn't expect to see on the map. Sirius Black was with Remus Lupin.

"Blimey! Is that—"

"Sirius Black?!" George asked, grabbing the map from Heather's stocky fingers and before Heather could comprehend what she was doing, she was already running towards her father's office, George and Fred right behind her. Once she barged through the door, face matching her hair, her eyes fell upon her father, who was talking to a man who looked extremely thin and dirty. This is why the Dementor attacked Harry in Charms. Sirius Black was in the castle and it was looking for him.

"Heather!" George cried out and he burst through the door as well, seeing his girlfriend standing before the two men and gaping at them. A sudden urge to protect his one and only took after him and he pulled out his wand, pointing it towards Sirius Black, dangerously stepping close to the man.

"Are you Sirius?" Heather asked and the dirty man nodded his head. Heather swallowed the lump in her throat before she extended her hand towards Sirius, uncertainty in her actions, but she figured her father and George would protect her if Sirius had tried to do anything to her. "Heather Lupin sir."

Remus and George stared at Heather, surprised that she was daring enough to shake the hand of a mass murderer. "Sir, I like the sound of that but that makes me sound old. Just call me Padfoot."

Fred nearly fell over. "Padfoot? As in the Padfoot who created the Mauraders Map?"

Sirius shrugged. "Well, I didn't do it alone. Moony, Prongs and Wormtail helped me." His eyes darkened at Wormtail.

"Well dad, do you have any explaining to do?" Heather asked, feeling like the tables have changed. Her father is normally the one who asks her that, and boy how glad she was that she was the one asking that today.

"Yes Moony, didn't you tell your lovely daughter that I'm innocent?" Sirius asked, raising a brow at his old mate.

"Watch it Black." George had snarled at Sirius, pressing his wand against his throat and Sirius chuckled. "She's not yours to call lovely."

"Bite me." Sirius growled in a low voice and Heather sighed, shaking her head.

"George, please lower your wand." Remus sighed and looked at his daughter. "I have some explaining to do."

"You think?" Heather snorted, pushing her glasses up. "Just finding you in a closed room with someone titled as a mass murderer, might I add. Sure dad, don't tell your daughter that you're friends with a killer, that won't give her a heart attack."

Remus rolled his eyes at the pink haired girl while the three other men snorted. "Sirius isn't a killer honey, don't call him that. He's innocent, Peter set him up—"

"That little mutt cut his own finger off to make it seem as though I killed him." Sirius shook his head, growling.

"And besides, Sirius is one of my best friends and plus he helped me a lot with my—" Remus stopped himself, glancing at George and Fred, both of who didn't feel like part of this conversation anymore.

"Werewolf problem?" Heather asked, though in a whisper, fearful her boyfriend would hear her and run for the hills. She didn't want to loose him, she didn't want to loose anyone for that matter, it would crush her to be honest.

"Yes honey." Remus swallowed hard. "My werewolf problem." George beside Heather went stiff, as well as Fred. "Now you know that Sirius Black isn't the mass murderer they paint him to be. He's just an innocent soul."

"But he killed twelve muggles." Fred retorted and Heather saw Sirius sigh, as if he was sad.

"I didn't. Peter did." He sighed again. "Listen, don't tell anyone that I was here, don't loose the map as well or else I will really kill you. That took us two years to make." He stood up and clapped. "Right, I'll see you later then. Oh and Heather, you remind me of someone I used to know."

"I do?"

"Yes, P—"

"Probably loosing his mind right now!" Remus chuckled lightly. "Azkaban does that to a person." He chuckled again and Heather raised a brow at him. What was her father not telling her? "Off you go then Padfoot! See you next time! Thanks for the superb visit!" Remus flashed Sirius a smile as he pushed him towards a portrait and Heather saw a tail before Sirius disappeared.

"That was well—um—weird."

"I have tests to grade."

"It's Christmas!" Heather retorted.

"Then I have gifts to wrap."

"Christmas was a week ago dad, you gave me my gift already!"

"Then I have to talk with Dumbledore, off you go then."