𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ; 𝐎𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄!

★·.·'¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚣𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚗
★·.·'¯'·.·★

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 the year was nearing and even though the school year had been chaotic and Heather escaped death, she didn't want it to end. She wouldn't get to see George or Fred or Percy or any one she made friends with. She knew her father wouldn't allow her to visit George unless he comes with and that would just be plain out awkward. They had won the Quidditch match Oliver had been drilling them into oblivion for and that was the first time she had seen him cry. Harry had caught the Snitch and just then, everyone forgot everything he had done, even Heather, and they had all ran to him. Angelina had also cried but she was smiling, so Heather figured it was tears of joy.

Heather now sat in Potions, where Harry was made her partner. She had tried to listen but she couldn't bring herself to listen, she had a lot on her mind. She quickly scanned the textbook to make it seem as though she was working when Snape swooped behind her and she hissed at Harry to do something. He picked up his wand and tapped the cauldron numerous times until Snape disappeared to go check on Ron's potion, which somehow was a slimy substance.

Heather groaned as she took her glasses off and rubbed her eyes before slipping them back on. "Can't this day just end?" She asked Harry, who looked stunned for a moment.

"I know how you feel." He replied before he hurriedly cut whatever he had in his hands and Heather traced her finger on the page. She could feel Snape's judgy glare behind her so she hissed instructions at Harry, who didn't know what to do but he did it anyway.

"No offense Harry, but I wish Malfoy was my partner." Heather told him when Snape left again. "Actually, take out the no offense part. I wish Malfoy was my partner, at least I sit and do nothing and he does everything correctly."

Harry nodded. "And I wish Hermione was my partner."

Heather let a small smile fall on her face, thanking whatever invisible entity up in the sky when the bell rung and she and Harry quickly stuffed their cauldron under their work station and she gathered her stuff before she sprinted out, her glasses nearly falling. Once out the dingy class, she walked with Dean and Seamus, draping an arm over them and they happily walked towards the Great Hall.

"I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse." Seamus announced and Heather chuckled, punching him on the arm and the Gryffindor groaned.

"That's way too dramatic Seamiggan." Heather declared, but she stuffed her book bag into Dean's arms and she jumped on Seamus' back. "Onward my horse!" She yelled out and shrieked when Seamus set off, running all the way to the Great Hall, where he set her down next to George and she giggled, thanking him. "My life just keeps on getting better and better. First, I get a husband, then I get a boyfriend now I have a horse."

Lee looked like he had been stabbed. "What about your wombat? You demanded I be one!"

Heather and the twins struggled to keep their laughter in. "Sorry Lee." She coughed, masking her laughter and Lee scoffed.

"That's the last time I pretend to be a wombat for a thirteen year old."

          Heather knew it was wrong but the minute she saw her father sprint out the castle like a madman when she looked out the window, she grabbed George and they followed him. Right now, they were in a freaky looking shack and they could hear voices. They sounded like her father's, Hermione's and Harry's. Someone else spoke, Sirius Black. Heather discreetly (or rather tried to) opened the door but it let out a loud groan and everyone looked at her.

"Hi." She nervously chuckled and pulled George from beside her, hoping that they wouldn't yell at her alone.

"Heather! Why are you here?!" Remus asked, shaking his head.

"In my defense dad, I was minding my own business, looking out the window until I saw you run like a deranged man and I was curious, naturally. And then I grabbed George, even though he refused numerous times stating that he hasn't seen Ron and he was a tad worried but it's Ron and he's dumb so I told him that he'd be fine as long as he is with Hermione so we followed you though we had a very hard time keeping up, you have very long legs dad, just saying, though that's expected because of you know what. And then we ended up here." Heather flashed him a nervous smile and even though he looked annoyed, Heather could see the corners of his mouth perk up.

"So what you're saying is that it's my fault?" Remus asked, raising a brow at his pink haired daughter, who burned a bright red and she nervously smiled again, showing too much teeth.

"I would say yes but then you're going to yell at me even though it really kinda is your fault since you decided to run like a madman so I'm going to say no, even though it kinda is your fault but I won't say that because you're going to ground me once we get home and fuck knows I don't want that but you'd do it anyway because I ran out of money and I just swore. So yeah, fuck."

To her surprise, Remus laughed, joined by Sirius. "She reminds me of me, ya know?" Sirius stated, smiling but then his face turned serious. "Unfortunately, I still have to do what I came to do."

"No! You can't kill Harry!" Hermione shrieked. "If you want to kill Harry, you have to kill me too!"

"Kill Harry? Kill—no! I'm here, for him." He pointed towards Ron, who gulped and he scooted further away from Sirius, leaving a streak of blood.

"Then you'll just have to kill me too." Hermione stated, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Touch Ron Black, and I'll kill you myself." George growled, drawing out his wand and in a flash, he was next to Hermione. Heather bit the inside of her cheek, wondering if she should join George or not. She took a deep breath in and took her wand out, ready to Stupefy Sirius if needed.

"Like Hergranger said, you'll just have to kill us too." She pointed her wand towards him and Sirius shook his head.

"Remus, please." He looked over to his friend, who sighed and nodded.

"Heather dear, he isn't here for Ron or Harry, so please can you three move out the way, he's here for Peter." Heather looked around.

"There's no Peter—dad are you alright?"

"Just move dear, you two too." And just like that, Ron's rat bit him and tried to run away, though Sirius and Remus shot spells at him and just when he tried to go through the keyhole, he turned into a man and Heather heard Ron gasp, not believing that his pet rat was actually an adult man.

"Prepare," Sirius began, pointing his wand towards Peter, a crazed look in his eyes. "To die."

AN:
I hope you liked this! I'm skipping Goblet of fire, I really wanted to write it but I'll fill you guys in on what happened and so. Thank you for reading!
So Heather is going to change her hair color and well, it's going to be purple and green.