𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐒

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
★·.·´¯'·.·★

        𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 asked to see his daughter and her new boyfriend. Just by that act, Heather knew she was in for a lecture, George too. She then, as always, began overthinking this. What did he want? Was he going to ban them from seeing each other? Was he going to ban George from kissing her? Was he going to tell George what he truly is just so George can run for the hills? Was he going to spook George with some tall tale? Was he going to tell her about her mother? Was he going to tell George who she was so he could get spooked? Was he going to murder George? If so, why would he do it? Isn't he happy that his little princess is finally growing up into a fine young lady? Isn't he happy that she's at least dating someone she knows and not some random like Adrian Pucey?

"Look love, you're overthinking this. Your dad won't suddenly turn into a monster and kill me." George whispered to her that afternoon as they slowly made their way to her father's office.

"You have no idea, no idea." Heather whispered under her breath, shaking her head. Luckily for her the redhead didn't hear her. "You're right, I'm just overthinking this—"

"Like always." George added in and Heather snorted, knowing that he was telling the truth anyway. She had a slight tendency to overthink everything, give her a spoon and she'd think you're trying to murder her, or gauge her eyes out, or trying to see if she was a vampire even though she knew she wasn't one.

"Well, here goes absolutely nothing." Heather whispered as she pushed the door open, finding her father sitting at his desk with his hands folded on his desk. "Hi dad." Heather whispered as she sat down and began fiddling with her skirt.

"Professor Lupin." George stiffly greeted, feeling the older man's eyes on him as he shakingly sat down next to Heather and he swallowed hard.

To their surprise, Remus smiled. "You're my daughter's boyfriend now, please call me Mr Lupin." Heather wanted to cry at the moment, hoping her father won't talk about something embarrassing. "I've called you here two today because I want us to talk like adults—"

"We're not adults though." Heather pointed out, and she opened her mouth to say more but one sharp look from her father instantly made her clamp her mouth shut.

"I want to talk about the bees and the birds with you." George went red, knowing exactly what he was talking about. Heather on the other hand, furrowed her brow in confusion, why would they want to talk about the bees and the birds? "Now Heather, you're the bird while George is the bee."

"I'm still not following." Heather told her father, who sighed. Of course she won't follow.

"Fine, so you know what sex is?" Remus asked, although he knew she probably did know, considering the fact that she was thirteen and she had friends older than her, at some point the word might've slipped out. Heather shook her head and Remus sighed again, wondering why his daughter took after Sirius and James in serious conversations. "Sex is when two humans, a female and a male, sleep together to create another life."

"You told me babies fell from the sky!" Heather shrieked, though in truth, she was starting to get suspicious. She had never seen children fall from the skies.

"You were six, you're thirteen now and I want you to stay safe. I can't believe my thirteen year old daughter dating someone who is fifteen." Remus said and Heather smirked and just like that, Remus knew this wasn't good.

"I'm always safe dad, just because I nearly died last year at that Quidditch match doesn't mean I don't stay safe." Remus sighed, they were in for a long afternoon. "Ask my boyfriend and husband if you don't believe me."

      "Break it apart you two!" A voice, no not just any voice, Snape's obnoxiously judgy voice bellowed the following afternoon as Heather and George sat in the kitchens, holding hands and giggling to themselves. "Or else I'll take points and give detention."

"You'll do it anyway." Heather challenged the older man, who let a sneer fall on his face and it exposed his yellow teeth. "You'll do it anyway because you hate everyone and I think if you could kill everyone, you would."

"Fifty points from Gryffindor!" Snape bellowed and both Gryffindors gasped. They knew Snape was a savage but fifty! "For talking like that to a Professor Miss Lupin."

Heather wasn't finished though. She hated this man just as much as she hated her mother. He was mean and lonely and it was honestly no surprise why he didn't have a wife or any children, she too wouldn't have wanted to bear this greasy git children. She nearly puked at the thought alone.

"Bite me." Heather snarled and she saw Snape smirk.

"I'm sure your father will, considering the fact he is what he is." He smirked at her again and the pink haired Gryffindor was tempted to hex him, kill him even, that would give her joy. But she knew she'd get expelled, so she only glared at him until he left.

"Well, we know one thing now." George piped, propping his feet on the table and folded used his arms as pillows and he laid his head on Heather's lap. "Snape hates romance."

"Tell me something I don't know." She shook her head, sighing as she ran her stocky fingers through George's auburn hair and watched it slip through her fingers like water.

"You're beautiful." George answered and Heather snorted.

"I said something I don't know." It was George's turn to snort and he smiled at her.

"Your father likes me." He proudly stated. "He said I should him Mr, next thing you know I'll be calling him by his name!"

Heather leaned forward to peck him on the lips and she laughed. "It's nice to have dreams Georgley, but those dreams should be realistic." She shook her head again. "You'll probably call him Remus once you're old and gray and he's twenty years dead."

"Thanks for squashing my dreams love." Heather smiled to herself.

"Why, you're welcome." She giggled when George pouted and she placed yet another kiss on his lips, though this one was longer.

AN
So the ship name may be Gher now? I dunno, please comment some suggestions!