🃏 Deck Of Cards Log #4 🃏

MAJOR OOP- I accidentally unpublished this entire club 😬😅. Don't worry I think I've fixed it, but you may need to re-add it to your library. Sorry for the spam 😅🤣.

.
.
.
.

{Banners by Crying_Fallen-Angels}

Hello, beautifully minded artist!!!!

Here is the Deck Of Cards Log #3!!

Please make sure to read through every rule and requirement thoroughly so you can complete the assignment to its fullest ability!
.
.
.

RULES

~READ RULES THOROUGHLY PLEASE~

✔Read the first 3 chapters of your partner's book.

✔Comment 2 in-line comments on each chapter (nothing bland, rude, or short).

If you are not sure of what an inline comment looks like, please go into review camp to clear up any confusion. It's not fair to your partner to do the assignment incorrectly.

✔Vote on all 3 chapters

✔End-Of-Chapter Review on every chapter.

✔You are to follow your partner for easier communication.

✔Remember to comment DONE and tag me in on every In-line comment on your partner's book AND comment DONE here so I can be notified to confirm your reading.

EXAMPLE: DONE @jujusmith

✔You must complete your assignment to its fullest within the due date, failed to do so results in a strike! Unless you give a valid reason, I can extend your assignment for an extra 2 days or a time that'll seem fit for you.