🃏Deck of Cards Log #7🃏

Hello, beautifully minded artist!!!!

We are back from break and ready to start again.

We are back from the break ready to start again!
.

.

Here is the Deck Of Cards Log#7

{Banners by Crying_Fallen-Angels}

.

.

Please make sure to read through every rule and requirement thoroughly so you can complete the assignment to its fullest ability!
.
.
.

Please make sure to read through every rule and requirement thoroughly so you can complete the assignment to its fullest ability!

RULES

✔ Here is where I explained in detail the rules but I will just minimize it to the Recap below.

-Recap-

✔Read the first 3 chapters of your partner's book.

If you have already been partnered with your partner, continue to the next chapters (chpt 4-6 & so forth)

✔Comment 2 in-line comments on each chapter (6 in all) (nothing bland, rude, or short).

✔Vote on all 3 chapters

✔End-Of-Chapter Review (ECR) in every chapter. (3 in all)

✔You are to follow your partner acc for easier communication.

✔Remember to comment DONE and tag me in on every In-line comment and ECR on your partner's book.

EXAMPLE: DONE @jujusmith22

▪If you're having problems, just DM me and explain your valid reasoning and I'll give you an extension, but that's it.

**************

The assignment starts today:

Wednesday, October 3rd, at 12:00 pm est.

The assignment ends:

Saturday, October 17th, at 12:00 am est.

Other Starting time zones:
EDT- 1:00 pm
CST MDT- 11:00 am
MST PDT- 10:00 am
PST ADT- 9:00 am
AST HDT- 8:00 am
HDT- 7:00 am

Other Ending time zones:
EDT- 1:00 am
CST MDT- 11:00 pm
MST PDT- 10:00 pm
PST ADT- 9:00 pm
AST HDT- 8:00
HDT- 7:00 pm

.

.

.

~Here are the partnerships~

➖🃏Deck Of Cards Log #7🃏 ➖

Some will be partnered with old partners. Just continue to chapter 4,5,6 or etc depending on where you left off from past partnerships.
.
.

Crying_Fallen-Angels {The Bad Boy}
&
Buni4lyf {Test Subject 17}
.
.

Sunshine_Daisies {Love and Unicorns}
&
lucyarie {Camp Nirvana}
.
.

Lovebug339 {Vasilisa)
&
JBryan_mmg {Imperialist: The Voyage}
.
.

And that's it! If I forgot anything/anyone or got anything incorrect, comment on the part that is wrong so I can fix it!

Also, please remember to respect one another, I don't tolerate rude or harsh behavior :).

Remember your due dates! Remember the rules! Remember the requirements! And remember to have fun!! 🖤🖤🖤
.
.
.

Next Chapter: ✍ Pt 2. BABW✍