Goodbye Week

Ricky uploaded his video, "One Last Time | Ricky Dillon", on December 30 and was sad about the decision, but reassured all that O2L will live on forever. Sam uploaded his video, "NEW YEAR!", on January 1 and didn't want to end on a sad note so he made his goodbye upbeat and full of love. Jc uploaded his touching goodbye, "Goodbye For Now", on January 2 and simply put "I love you." in the description. He tried to not get emotional while making it, but the feelings continued to get to him because of how bitter sweet the situation was. Trevor uploaded his video, "Turning The Page", on January 3 and filmed it outside of the O2L house after a wild party that happened the night before. His goodbye was a normal Trevor video - no big deal, no sad moments - just a simple and upbeat goodbye and a reassuring note that this is not the end. Kian filmed his video almost 10 times before he could get it right. Also uploaded on January 3, "Final Message", is the last video that will be uploaded to Our2ndLife, and it fell on Kian's spot. In the 4:15 of his black and white video, Kian talked about the good times he had with O2L and even rehashed on a bit of history explaining why he wasn't a part of O2L from the start. He even acknowledged Ricardo as being a part of his journey. Kian left O2L off on such a great note, reminding us that this is not the end of O2L, but only the start.