Suck my dick Tsukki

Disclaimer-So despite the title there will be no sucking of any dicks, sorry #quirky

"This is Yamaguchi and Tsukki" Hinata announced. "And I better go class is about to start"
Hinata bounced away, literally bounced.

"HINATAAAAAA" you called after him but he was already gone. "Fuck"

You looked up and saw two very tall boys. One blond with glasses and the other looked adorable.
"HIYA" you shouted as you put out your hand for them to shake.

"ew" the tall one said with a look of disgust.

"ESCUSE ME???? WANNA FIGHT BITCH?"

The cute one intervened "wait hold on- Tsukki you should apologise, she's trying to be friendly, I think...."

You were in the middle of rolling up your sleeves to punch this bitch. Then you stopped- "wait, Tsukki? Ohhhhhh, Hinata warned me that you're salty as fuckkkk"

If this was the right guy you already knew that this was just his personality and you had to get used to it.

"Hinata said that did he?" Tsukki laughed. "He smart to warn you but I'm sorry why am I talking to you?"

"Hinata said we're in the same class and that you two would show me around, is that ok?"

The slightly smaller one let out a sigh of relief and smiled.
"Of course we will show you around but we should sit down in our class now, oh and I'm Yamaguchi by the way, and that's Tsukishima."

"Thanks dude, I'm y/n" you put out your hand again for a handshake.

Yamaguchi shook it and blushed.

'Tf are all these boys blushing for?' you thought.

~~~~~~~~

You saw an empty seat by the window at the back of the class. You sat over there praying the teacher wouldn't want you to introduce yourself.

"Y/n?" The teacher called.

"Fuckkkkkkkk..... I mean YES SIR?"

"come up here and introduce yourself to the class"

"Okey dokey" you stood up and walked to the front of the class, hoping you didn't trip.
Surprisingly, you didn't.
"Uhhhhh.... yo I'm y/n. I previously went to Shiratorizawa.... I play volleyball and I.... have nothing else to say"

Whispers went around the class. I mean you used to go to Shiratorizawa and now I'm the middle of the school year you had come to Karasuno. It was kind of suspicious, but you weren't going to tell anyone that you got expelled. Of course you couldn't keep it a secret, news travels fast, but you hoped no one would spread rumours.

Rumours are fucking annoying and you didn't need to get in anymore fights. ( lets just forget the fact that you tried to fight Tsukishima 5 minutes ago).

You sat back down and groaned, placing your head on the table. It turns out Yamaguchi sat in front of you and Tsukishima was across from him. Yamaguchi turned to you making sure you were ok because when you put your head on the table it made a loud thud.

"Umm... y/n?"

"Yes, you precious lil bean" you said looking up at him, smiling.

"Uhhh..nothing" he said quickly, but you could see the blush on his cheeks.

You needed to stop messing with him but it was too cute.

You noticed Tsukishima was looking over at you. "Are you jealous that I'm talking with your boyfriend?"

Tsukishima scoffed "shut the fuck up y/n"

This made you angry (what didn't?) 'how dare he talk to you like that'

"What did you say?, I thought the salty bitch said something?"

"I said shut up y/n"

"MAKE ME"

"Stop acting so tough, shortie"

"SUCK MY DICK TSUKKI, DONT CALL ME SHORT"
This was a mistake, the entire class went quiet and the teacher looked over at you.

"Y/n, do you have something to share with the class?" The teacher asked.

"Nah, I'm ok" you retorted

Tsukishima snorted at your reply.

Maybe you two could get along?...

~~~~~~~

The bell rang for lunch and you ran outside and realised you had no idea where the canteen was.
Just then you say Hinata with a tall raven haired boy.

'Why is everyone so fucking tall here'

"HEY HINATA" you called.

"Y/N HIIIIIIIIIII"

You knew you were going to be really good friends with this little guy, plus he says he plays volleyball.... I wonder what he's like....

"KAGEYAMA THIS IS Y/N THE GIRL I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT"

"Hello y/n" the raven boy said. "I've heard a lot about you"

"I MEAN HOW COULD YOU NOT???? ANYONE WHO PLAYS VOLLEYBALL KNOWS WHO YOU ARE Y/N" Hinata beamed

'Agh this boy's cuteness is gonna be the death of me'
"Yo" you said casually saluting him

"I'm Kageyama"

"Wait the Kageyama? Shittttt I know how good a setter you are...." you lowkey fangirled.

Hinata screamed "THERES MEAT BUNS TODAY"
He grabbed both yours and Kageyama's hand and the three of you sprinted towards the good smells.

You spent lunch talking to the two of them about school and volleyball (mostly volleyball)

You found out:
-Kageyama is the setter for the team
-Hinata is a middle blocker surprisingly
-the captains name is Daichi
-the other third years were Suga and Asahi
-there were second years named Tanaka, Nishinoya and Ennoshita
- Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were also on the team
-there were two managers named Kiyoko and Yachi

They asked if you were going to join the girls team and you were shocked.

"No way"

"Huhhhhhh?????" Hinata gasped jumping on top of you. "WHY????, YOUR Y/N, THE Y/N YOU HAVE TO PLAY"

"Firstly, Hinata get off me and secondly, I'm joining the boys team"

"YOUR WHAT?" They both shouted