Old man Ukai

"Woah" Tanaka managed to say.

Everyone else was lost for words, except Kageyama, of course.

"How was my toss y/n? I can give you a better one if you want?"

"Eh, it was good Kageyama, you definitely learned from Oikawa"

"You know Oikawa?" He said stepping closer to you.

"Sure, he taught me how to serve, that didn't go down well with Ushijima though..."

"YOU KNOW USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI?" Hinata said appearing out of nowhere.

"Well I did go to Shiratorizawa before here. He is one of my best friends"

"HUH??" Almost everyone seemed surprised.

"I honestly didn't think he could make friends" Tsukishima said coming over too. "I suppose it makes sense, two of the biggest weirdos in the prefecture"

"Yup" you said happily. "Don't forget Tendou too"

"Y/n, there's something wrong with you" Tsukishima muttered.

"Awwww, don't be like that you little dinosaur" you said attempting to ruffle his hair.

You failed.

~~~~~~~

"So y/n?" Daichi asked

"What?"

"Will you join the Karasuno boys volleyball team?"

"REALLY? YES, ABSOLUTELY YES".

The rest of practice went smoothly, you mostly watched because you didn't have your gear and you wanted to get more than one day of your uniform.

Soon it was dark and everyone started to pack up and leave.

"Ok bye guys I'm going to leave now" you said heading out the door.

"Is it ok for a girl to walk home alone at this hour?" Daichi questioned.

"Don't be such a dad Daichi, I'm stopping at the shop at the botttom of the hill first".

"OOOOHH Y/N I WANT TO GET MEAT BUNS SO I WILL GO WITH YOU" Hinata yelled.

"How do you still have energy?"

"I'm not sure, BUT LETS GET FOOD"

Hinata ran out the door as fast as he could as you waved goodbye to everyone and ran after him.
Why did he run so fast?

You entered the shop waving your hands in the air.

"UKAI, HOW ARE YOU?" you shouted, startling the man just trying to enjoy his cigarette. "HOW IS OLD UKAI? STILL KICKING I PRESUME".

"How did you find me y/n, I thought you went to Shiratorizawa?" Ukai sighed.

"I got expelled, which is kind of annoying" you said looking through the isles, you occasionally saw glimpses of Hinata sprinting through the shop. "But hey aren't you coaching the boys volleyball team?"

"Yes I am, I couldn't tonight I had to look after the shop" he looked at you. "Why do you ask?"

"CAUSE NOW IM ON THE BOYS VOLLEYBALL TEAM" you grinned.

The cigarette fell out of his mouth. "YOU WHAT?"

Hinata peered around the corner to see what was happening.

"Ukai, you know y/n?"

"Yes, she's been going to this shop for years and always overstayed her welcome and chatted to me for hours"

"Awww, you loved our chats though, don't deny it".

"I had nothing better to do and I couldn't exactly get away from you, you were in my shop y/n".

"So endearing, so you will give me all my food for free right? And Hinata's too?" 

Ukai looked at you and it looks could kill you would be dead.

But as usual he gave in.
"FINE, if it means you will leave me alone"

"THANKS OLD MAN" you said grabbing the food.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD MAN?" Ukai grabbed the sweeping brush.

"Oh shit, time to go Hinata" you grabbed his little hand and ran out the door, your food in the other hand.

~~~~~

You ran, laughing and when you finally couldn't breathe you stopped.
You looked back at Hinata who looked all flustered and you realised you were still holding his hand.

You giggled and let go. Hinata is so cute.

You looked around and saw that your house was only around the corner, you knew Hinata lived nearby since you met him this morning. Guess he forgot his bike. Whoops.

You reached your house and waved goodbye to the little ginger.
Your house looking as cold and empty as ever.
Like your soul mwahahahaha.
You ran upstairs to your room and hopped onto your bed. You didn't realise how tired you were and fell asleep almost immediately.
(You remembered to change and stuff don't worry)
That was an eventful first day.

Waka- chan out ~