Lost

You had calmed down. The presence of Karasuno was surprisingly nice.
It's like you had a gang to back you up.

You always though if it was going to be anyone that Tendou would have started a gang with you.

Daichi's hand stayed on your shoulder. He spun you around, startling you.
"Y/n, that was dangerous. Were you trying to pick a fight??"

"I mean I kinda was...."

"Why?" He face looked concerned.

You knew that he would never understand. Fighting was your first instinct towards anything. It's how you got through life. Your anger issues never let up, especially in these situations. People treat you like shit because you're a girl on a boys team.

~~~~~ flashback~~~~~~

"Shut up you whore" the tall girl ripped your school bag from your clutch.

"Imagine being so desperate for a man that you join a boys team. Pathetic"

"Your disgusting"

"Slut"

"Bitch"

You didn't hesitate to put them in their place. They didn't see your fist coming, no one ever did.

They lay on the ground when a boy found the mess.
"Your the girl who just joined our volleyball team right...?"

You expected to me ratted out, for him to call the teachers all while calling you names.

"Dude your fucking crazy, I can't wait to become friends with you"

You looked up at the red haired boy. Your eyes were wild, your hair a mess, blood that wasn't your own dripped down your arm.

"Oh girlies~ I do hope you won't tell on our little y/n-chan, cause I think she's interesting so that means Waka-chan will too"

The girls looked frightened. They were part of Ushijima's fan club that's why they went after you in the first place.

"I'm Tendou , I'll take you home so you can get cleaned up. And you" he glared at the girls on the ground. "You started this fight and y/n ended it, so no more ok?"

They nodded and frantically ran away.

"Thank you Tendou" you gave a small smile.

~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~

You knew there wasn't someone like Tendou on Karasuno. They weren't going to find the violent freak 'interesting'.

"Y/n?" Suga took Daichi's hand off your shoulder and embraced you tightly.
"It's ok" he whispered into your ear.

"BUT NO MORE FIGHTING" he said now facing you. "TAKEDA NEARLY FAINTED FROM SEEING YOU TRY AND TAKE ON SOMEONE TWICE YOUR SIZE"

"I'm sorry Suga-senpai"

"Don't call me senpai" he said. "It makes me feel old"

"Ya oldie" Tanaka peered over his shoulder to talk to you.

Suga walked away sighing, leaving you with Nishinoya and Tanaka.

"Y/n your like badass"

"Ya and I bet you're pretty strong. My money is on you" Nishinoya butted in.

"Um maybe don't bet on me, I won't be having any fights if I can"

"Awwww" they both said before walking away.