Not as annoying

"I saw that"
Tendou was wearing an apron and standing with his hands on his hips. You had just come home and you weren't expecting a lecture.

"That was Tobio Kageyama" he peered down at you closing his face to yours.
"Why were you with the prodigy?"

"He's on my team remember? We walked home together" you knew that wasn't all you did but you weren't going to say that.

You replayed the moment you shared with Kageyama in your head. You two had almost kissed!

"Y/n your drooling again"

You snapped out of your daydream. "AH SORRY"

Ushijima came down the stairs, his hair a mess.
"Oh, hello y/n. I hope you do not mind but I had a nap in your room."

You were sure you hadn't cleaned your room this morning. "Umm sure it's fine"

You skipped over to him and ruffled his bed head. "You really are the cutest" you cooed.

Unexpectedly, Ushijima wrapped his big arms around you. Recently he really liked hugs.
You didn't say anything but you squeezed his waist in acknowledgment of his hug.

The muscles in his arms were no joke. You thought about how he could chok—...

"Oi lovebirds, dinners ready!!!" Tendou called.

Your face went insanely red. What had you been thinking??? He's your friend. One of your best friends. But his hands would look really good around your neck.........

You slapped your face with both your hands.
Were you on fire? You felt so hot.

Tendou grabbed your shoulders.
"My darling, after dinner we're talking. Ok?"

"I-uh-y-yes" you stuttered.

The three of you are your meal in silence.
Could it be anymore awkward?

Tendou cleared his throat. "Ushijima be a dear and go buy some drinks at the store"

"Huh?" Ushijima questioned looking confused.

"Me and y/n are thirsty, here there's some money"
Tendou handed him over some money and pushed him out the door.
"Bye~~"

Tendou closed the door and turned to you, a sly grin on his face.
"So~" he came closer to you.

"You and miracle boy? What's going on between you two?"

"NOTHING" you were flustered but angry because anger was your natural response to everything.

"Oh really~"

"FUCK SAKE I DONT KNOW OK? USHIJIMA IS SO HARD TO READ I CANT TELL IF HE COMFORTABLE AROUND ME CAUSE HE LIKES ME OR CAUSE WE'RE FRIENDS"

You were shouting. It was so frustrating. Earlier you had your moment with Kageyama, but what about Tsukishima? You and him were close too, even if it didn't seem like it at times.
And Ushijima your best friend, of course you loved him but in what way? They all meant so much to you.

"Tendou?" Tears were brimming on your eyes as you looked at him.

"Oh y/n" he said softly as he hugged you.

The tears that had been threatening to fall were spilling. You never cried but in the last few weeks you had cried more than ever.

You needed to pull yourself together.
"AGHHHHHHHHHHH" You screamed. "FUCK EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING"

Tendou just patted your back.
"Shhhh it's ok"

"Tell Ushijima I'm going out ok?"

You picked up your gear bag and left the house.