Bromance at its finest

"You ready?" Kageyama asked.

"Never" you answered confidently. "Let's do this"

You were playing Aoba Josai.

This was important.

Not only did you want to beat Oikawa, you wanted to show off in front of Kyotani and Iwaizumi.

Ahem... not that you needed their praise but it sure is nice.

Also Kyotani always beat you when you boxed so you had to win something against him. He can't have volleyball too.
And Iwaizumi blushes when he compliments people and you wanted to see that.

"Hey hey heyyyyyy y/n!!!" Bokuto was waving wildly at you.

"Bokuto!!!!"

The two of you bumped chests, which should hurt but your lack of titties helps. Can't say that about Bokuto though. He is caked up.

You giggled as he held his chest.
"It hurts y/n..." he wined

The two of you had a bromance like no other.
You both accepted that Akaashi was a god and no one was more beautiful than him.
Your common interest brought the two of you together.
It felt like you had known him for years.

"Wait Bokuto fuck off"

"HUH WHY?"

"We're going playing now so you can't be here"

"COULD YOU SAY IT LESS MEAN?"

"No"

"OK" he gave you a thumbs up. "GOOD LUCK"
He blew a kiss.

You quickly caught it and gave him a thumbs up back.

"Since when do you blow kisses? I didn't think that was a very y/n thing to do" Asahi commented beside you.

"Awww shuddup" you slapped him on the back causing him to go into a coughing fit.

~~~~~

You lined up on the court facing Aoba Josai. Daichi spent last night filling you all in on the plan for today but you didn't really remember it.
It wasn't your fault they tried to talk to you after 10pm. You either spent the whole night awake or slept for 12 hours.

No in between.

"Oh y/n~~~" Oikawa called. "We're gonna win~~"

"Jeez I cant hear you over your complete and utter gayness" you sighed. "Tone down the twink"

The referee blew his whistle at you to be quiet and then everyone got into their positions.

"LETS GOOOOO" All of Karasuno shouted in unison.

~

"Kageyama!"

You spiked the ball as hard as you could onto the ground.

"Take that bitches"

~

"NICE SAVE NOYA"

It wasn't ideal but you were gonna have to set this ball.

"HINATA"

Hinata ran up and spiked the ball with all his force only to be blocked by Aoba Josai.

"Fuck, WE WILL GET THE NEXT ONE HINATA"

~

Kyotani grinned.

"MAD DOG" Oikawa called as he tossed the ball to the angry boy.