Rough Sex

It's In the tilte, do I really have to explain?

Craig's POV♤

Tyler basically throws me into the house and before I could even gain back my balance he slammed me into the wall and smashed his lips to mine. Kissing me with passion and lust.

From what I could tell Tyler did not have a good day at work. Normally when one would have a bad day they'd take out their anger on someone, with Tyler it's me. But be doesn't yell at me or break things. No, he takes out his anger by fucking me until I can barely walk.

Tyler is very demanding when it comes to sex And honestly I don't have a problem with it. It's not like he hurts me or anything, I enjoy times like these when he's so worked up he can't even think straight. And from what's happening and soon to be happening I don't think I will be either.

I moan softly when Tyler starts nipping at my neck, licking his way around until he found that one spot that made my knees buckle. I moan slightly louder when he does and he attacks it with his teeth. Sucking, biting and licking around the forming bruise making me ache.

I cup Tyler's face and make him look at me before kissing him hard. I kicked off my shoes as Tyler began to unbutton his dress shirt.

I feel his tongue lick my bottom lip, as if asking for an entrance to which I humbly declined and smirk into the kiss. Tyler let's out a low growl before suddenly palming me through my Jean's making me open my mouth and moan loudly. He chuckles ever so slightly to himself as he guides his tongue into my mouth. He explores every inch of surface before pulling away and looking at me. I blush and try to cover my face but he stops me by grabbing both my hands and holding them to my sides.

"You're beautiful Craig, don't ever hide your face from me." He smiles. I smile back but almost choke when he palms me again but harder. I grip his shoulders as he lifts me up and wraps my legs around his waist as he makes his way to our bedroom.

He kicks open the door making me giggle but stop when he throws me on the bed. I stumble to sit up but only make it to the headboard before Tyler was right back in front of me, more so on top of me.

I push his shirt off his shoulders as he pulls the rest of it off and takes mine off as well within seconds, barely giving me anytime to gain back my self control.

"T-Tyler~" I moan softly into his ear. His grip on my hips tighten as he gets more aroused with every passing second. Tyler suddenly almost rips my Jean's off causing me to Yelp at the action. He throws them to the side then looks me up and down while smirking to himself.

"Y-you just gonna stare or do something about it?" I question with confidence. He grins before leaning down and claiming my lips with his. Our mouths move together in perfect sync as I unbutton his Jean's and slide them off him. He kicks them the rest of the way off, showing off the bulge in his boxers. I blush madly as he smirks and pulls my boxers down my hips and throws them to the side.

He leans over and grabs the bottle of lube and pours some on his fingers. Even though we have done this countless of times it still kinda hurt when getting started. Which I'm glad Tyler knows because if he didn't... well I'd probably be fucked. Literally

I hiss in slight pain and grip Tyler's shoulders tightly as he puts a finger inside me.

"Shh, it's okay baby. It gets better." Tyler coos as he plants butterfly kisses up and down my neck down to my shoulder making me moan softly.

"I-I fucking know that." I hiss slightly. Tyler makes a almost humming noise before he starts moving his finger in a 'come here' motion making me arch my back and let out a low moan of both pleasure and pain.

Tyler doesn't stop though, he keeps it up and quickens his pace just a bit more everytime I start to get used to the one he had before. Such a tease I swear.

"T-Tyler~!" I moan as he enters a second finger into me. He smirks down at me before smashing his lips into mine and kissing me lustfully. I groan into the kiss as he continues to finger me.

I pull away and gasp loudly as he hits my prostate. "Fuck~! R-right there~!" I shout as I arch my back. Tyler follows my pleads as he continues to hit that spot before he suddenly pulled his fingers out of me. I whimper at the loss of contact.

I was a panting mess now, sweat dripping down my forehead and my eyes almost lidded closed. I throw my arm behind me and sit up slightly and grip the headboard loosely. I lean my head against it before a scream gets caught in my throat when Tyler's cock enters me.

"H-holy shit~" I pant. I bite my bottom lip to muffle any noises from coming out of my mouth.

Once Tyler was in all the way he waited for me to say he could move which took longer then expected but that was only because Tyler would always just get to the sex part, no fooling around before hand so I was a bit overwhelmed and tired.

I nod a few moments later, letting Tyler know he could move now. He rocks his hips slightly causing me to let out a sharp gasp and grip the headboard  tighter.

"Fuck, ah~" I moan. Tyler snickers as he pulls out of me only to slam right back in. "Fuck~! T-Tyler~!" I moan loudly as my arm that wasn't behind me wraps around Tyler's neck and pulls him closer to me.

Tyler suddenly started to pound into me causing to to almost scream in pleasure.

"Oh my god~! Oh god~! Oh~ fuck~! Tyler~! Ah~! Nyah~!" I moan as I pull Tyler against me. I kept repeating his name, knowing how it always turned him on more if even possible.

I feel my eyes roll into the back of my head as my head falls back as Tyler hits my prostate dead on.

"There?" He pants. I nod rapidly as he angles himself so he'd hit it everytime. I screamed with pleasure as I scratched his back with my nails. The pleasure was starting to overwhelm me, it was almost becoming to much for me to handle.

"T-Tyler~! I-I can't I-it's too much~!" I managed to get out. To Tyler this wasn't a slow down though, to him he took it as 'go faster' so that's what he did.

"FUCK~! TYLER~! OH YES~!! FUCK ME~! OH~! OH GOD~! AHH~!" I screamed at the top of my lungs almost as the burning sensation became noticed in my stomach. Tyler groaned from above me as his pace started to slow down the slightest bit before he sped up again.

"Tyler~! I-I'm gonna cum~!" I moan while gripping his shoulders as tight as I could. "Me too~" Tyler purs in my ear almost pushing me over the edge as I clinged to him as if my life depended on it.

I cum with one final scream with Tyler following in suit seconds later. He pulls out and falls next to me, both of us breathing heavily.

"Better now?" I ask, turning my head to the side so I could look at him. "Yeah, much better." He replies making me giggle breathlessly as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Love you." He mutters into my neck. "Love you too." I reply before falling asleep.