Recording session

Craig's pov

"EVAN I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" I shout as Evan kills me once again in minecraft. The others all laugh at my out burst.

Suddenly I hear the door to my recording room open to reveal Tyler with a smirk on his face. He closes the door and makes his way over to me. He gestures for me to get up so I do and he sits in my chair then pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms around my waist. I don't protest because I honestly don't care and I don't have face cam on so it's not like the others will see.

I suddenly gasp when I feel Tyler start sucking and nipping my neck.

"Mini what was that?" Brock asks, reminding me that I was still in call with the guys. "N-nothing I just almost died." I lie. I hear Tyler chuckle against my neck as he starts sucking harder making me bite my lip to stop myself from moaning.

I feel one of Tyler's hands move down to my crotch and palm me through my Jean's causing me to gasp again but slightly louder. "Craig did you almost die again?" Marcel asks. I pull myself together and sit up a bit. "Y-yeah." I stutter before letting my head fall back onto Tyler's shoulder, away from the mic.

Tyler unzips my jeans and let's his hand slide into my boxers and grabs hold of my member causing me to grip the armrests so tight my knuckles turned white. "Craig you there? You're beinging super silent." Evan says through the headphones. I bite my lip as Tyler starts jerking me off slowly. "Y-yeah I'm just-just really focused." It took everything in me not to moan as Tyler picked up the pace.

Then he stops. I glance back up at him to see a evil smirk across his lips before feeling both my Jean's and boxers being slid down to my mid thighs. My eyes widen as I try to compose myself but it was already too late as Tyler entered me.

"Fuck!" I shout as I grip the desk and shut my eyes tightly while banging my fists against it. "K Mini what the fuck is going on?" Evan asks. "Gotta go, bye!" I yell before leaving the discord call and the game.

Tyler starts rocking his hips causing me to let out a soft moan. "My god~" I pant as I push back against his thrusts. He chuckles darkly behind me as he continues to thrust into me at a slow but hard pace. "Tyler~ what the fuck are you doing~?" I pant as I throw my head back against Tyler's shoulder. "Just havin a bit of fun~" he growls in my ear causing a shiver to go down my spine. "Did you have to do this while I was recording~?" I ask while biting my lip again. "While then it wouldn't be as fun~" I moan at his words before whimpering when he pulls out.

Just as I was about to question his action he pushes me up so I was standing and stands up himself and pushes me into the desk while slamming into me.

"Shit~!" I moan as I grip the desk tightly. Tyler snickers behind me as he leans over my body and nibbles my neck. He places his hands over mine before pulling out and slamming back into me making me almost scream.

"Ah~ ahh~ holy shit~ fuck~!" I moan as Tyler thrusts harder and faster into me. I shut my eyes tight and clench my jaw as the pleasure was beginning to take over my entire body.

My jaw drops as a silent scream gets caught in my throat when Tyler hits my protaste on point. "There right?" He asks into my ear, I didn't need to look to know he was grinning. I nod rapidly as he chuckles and angles himself so he'd hit there with every thrust.

"Oh my god~! Tyler~! Oh fuck~! Yes~! Oh fuck yes Tyler~! Fuck me~!" I moan loudly making him chuckle as I feel the burning sensation in my stomach coming closer. "Oh Tyler~ I'm close~ so close~!" I shout as I feel it more. "Me too~" he moans in my ear and that was about enough to push me to the edge as I cum with one final shout of his name.

Tyler makes me look back at him and slams his lips onto mine, kissing me hungrily as he thrusts into me. I moan into the kiss as he cums into me and thrusts a few more times before pulling out. I whimper as he turns me around so I was facing him and kisses me again.

"Fuck Ty~ what the hell was that for?" I pant as we pull away from each other. He smirks as he massages my ass making me bite my lip. "I was bored." He shrugs. I feel my eyes widen a bit as I punch his shoulder weakly. "Fuck you." I pant as I rest my forehead on his chest. "I just did." He replies. I blush and punch him again but slightly harder this time making him groan.

"Whatever."