Against the wall

Craig's POV

C: Babe I'm horny:(
T: I can't do anything rn I'm at work.
C: :(

I've tried to convince Tyler to start his own youtube channel like me but he doesn't think it'll work so he keeps the job he has now as a security guard at the mall near by where we live. It sucks, especially at times like this when I'm honry as fuck and can't do anything about it.

Tyler won't be getting home for another hour so to pass the time I decided to literally masturbate.

"Oh fuck~ shit~!" I moan when I cum. Breathing heavily before hearing the front door open meaning Tyler was home. I quickly shove my dick back inside my pants and try acting as casual as I can.

"Babe? Min where are you?" My boyfriend calls. I walk out of our bedroom and down the hall but bump into someone's chest causing me to stumble back almost losing my balance. Tyler reaches out and grasps my hips and pulls me against him so I wouldn't fall. I gasp at the sudden movement but settle my hands on his chest when I calm down.

"Found you." He snickers making me giggle as I wrap my arms loosely around his neck. "Mm, it seems you did~" I purr while twirling my fingers in his hair. It didn't help the fact that Tyler was still wearing his sexy ass uniform for work which was a black button up short sleeve collared dress shirt and black dress pants. His hair was still styled up slightly but not as much as it was when he left for work earlier this morning.

Tyler's arms hook around my waist pulling me flat against him making me moan at the sudden force of contact.

"You still horny?~" He whispers seductively in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him so close that our lips were centimeters away from touching; if we spoke our lips would touch.

"Matters if you can make me~" I purr but gasp when I'm suddenly slammed into the nearest wall and lips smash onto mine making me moan.

"You asking me to make you horny?" Tyler snickers in between kisses. I smirk against his lips in response pretty much answering his question as I'm lifted into the air and Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall while my arms only tightened around his neck.

I was only wearing a tight black tank top and black sweats that barely hung around my hips. My lower abdomen was showing slightly, you could also see the top of my boxers that were pink. (surprisely)

Due to the fact that I was wearing baggy sweat pants Tyler's hands slipped under them easily, creating easy access to my fare skin.

I moaned when Tyler's hand slipped under my boxers and he pushed a finger in me making me pull away from the kiss and moan loudly.

"Oh fuck~" I moaned before Tyler set me back down on the ground but with my back facing him so I was pressed up against the wall face first.

Just as I was about to turn my head over my shoulder and question Tyler on what the fuck he's planning on doing my pants get suddenly ripped off my body and a finger in shoved inside me making me hiss from both pain and pleasure.

I squeeze my eyes shut and clench my teeth together as I lean my head against the wall and let out a shaky moan.

"Tyler~ oh fuck T-Tyler~!" Right off the bat he started going faster, soon adding a second finger to the butch leaving me to choke on my own moans as he sucked hickeys onto my neck.

Before I knew it Tyler was fingering me with three fingers. I could feel myself coming close to climax and I made sure Tyler knew that by the loudness of my moans.

I came with a shout of his name but before I could collect myself Tyler suddenly shoved himself balls deep inside me making me gasp so loud I thought our neighbors might of heard.

"TYLER!~ FUCK~" With every movement made by Tyler I moaned. I was in complete bliss right now as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

All of a sudden Tyler started pounding into me, leaving me with no room to breathe and nothing to hold onto.

"Tyler!~ Oh my god!~ I-It's too much!!~" I moaned loudly. Tyler snickered lowly by my ear before kissing just behind it.

"Too much aye? Do you want me to stop then?" I knew he was smirking just by the tone of voice he was using. I couldn't help but moan at his husk voice while shaking my head. He hums in response before going back to fucking me senselessly. Turning me into a moaning, sweaty mess.

"Oh fuck!~ mmMmm!~ Tyler!~ oh god Tyler!!~" My voice was growing higher within the minute. I knew I was close again but I couldn't seem to form the words without a moan interrupting it.

My jaw drops when Tyler hits my prostate dead on. I felt my mind turning to mursh and my body began to feel numb: in a good way of course.

With a shout of his name I came hard, Tyler not long after me.

He turned me around as I leaned against his bigger frame for support, trying desperately to even out my breathing while Tyler only panted heavily into my ear.

"That was fun," he snickered while gripping my hips. I glanced up at him and narrowed my eyes at him making him laugh before he suddenly picked me up bridal style and took us to our shared bedroom.

"Mm," was all I could mange to respond with after being fucked hard by my lover. Tyler just chuckled as he laid me down onto the bed before laying down close beside me.

"Love you," he said as he planted a kiss to the side of my head. I giggled softly while cuddling close to his side.

"Love you too."