Ass tag

So it's basically tag but instead of just being able to touch them anywhere you have to touch their ass?" I repeat to Marcel who nods. 

"Yup! If you don't touch their ass your still it." 

"Can you grope their ass?" Tyler asks, everyone laughs thinking he was joking. I mean of course we thought he was joking cause we're all guys, why the hell would Tyler or anyone else want to grope either of us? 

"Sure Tyler, just as long as you touch their ass." Marcel replies through laughs. I laughed along but deep down I was kind of scared that Tyler only asked because he wanted to grope me. I know, it does sound selfish when I put it like that but you get what I'm trying to say.

"Okay! Tyler, me, Anthony, and Evan are it. Everyone else go run!" Marcel yells before we all scurry off in all different directions. 

I came to a halt after about a minute or two of running and bend over, resting my hands on my knees while I tried to catch my breath. 

This game was all Marcel's idea, it was Scotty's to play it in a forest. It kind of just made everything more spooky, which I did not like. 

After getting my breath back I stand up straight and take in my surroundings: trees, (of course) there was this little pathway that lend down to a small stream, there was also another pathway facing the opposite direction of the stream one. I wasn't sure where that one lend too but I also wasn't positive on where the stream one lend to either so I was stuck either way. Great. 

Sighing heavily I decide to take the mestory one; seeing as though that one felt more safe and I wouldn't be groped by Tyler or anyone else. 

If you really thought about it this whole game just sounded retarded. I'm not even sure how Marcel came up with it and I'm pretty sure I don't want to know how he did. It's literally tag but you have to touch their ass. Simple as that. 

I go stick-straight when I hear a swig break under someone's feet that wasn't mine. Okay Craig, you're fine. You just need to think this through and come up with an elaborate plan in under 5 seconds. 

My thoughts get cut short though when I'm slammed into a tree-trunk and a body pressing against my back, holding me in place while their hand covers my mouth. 

I was shaking violently, I couldn't control it. Truth be told though it was probably just one of the guys playing a prank on me since they all knew how much of a scaredy cat I was. But when this person grabbed my ass and started groping me I quickly figured out who they were. 

Tyler

"T-Tyler, what are y-you doing?" It took everything in me not to moan and push my ass back. I was already enjoying this too much.

I could hear Tyler snickering away from behind me as he somehow pressed himself flat against me. His breath tickling my neck as he continued to grope me like his life depended on it. I mean Tyler did always take his video games seriously and was very determined when he wanted to be, so that might explain at least some of this. Not all of it.

"You clearly weren't listening when Marcel was explaining the boundaries~" Tyler whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine as I rest my head against the tree.

"Then w-why are you here?" I ask through gritted teeth. I knew this was pleasing Tyler; he always liked to see me struggle and push me to my limits. But I couldn't do one damn thing about it cause I didn't want him to stop.

"Because I knew you'd come here." He says before slipping his hands down my pants and under my boxers. At this least I couldn't help but moan as he started groping me again. It wasn't loud but I knew Tyler heard it.