Chapter 2

08/22/23

11:33 am was the time. My next class didn't start till 1 pm. I walked over to the other side of the classroom to grab some gesso. There were over about 63 of these canvases. Bruh. I thought to myself, the more I bitch about it the less work ima get done.

About 27 minutes passed, it was noon. I wish I knew someone who didn't have class right now because a nigga was hungry but I knew I didn't deserve food. I did about 20 of these shits. I had an hour left before my next class and I wasn't ready for it. I was planning to stop at 12:30 and explain to Ms Roberts about this issue, because this seemed impossible.

By the time I was finished, I did 47 of them and had 16 left. I grabbed my stuff, locked up then went to the J building. I wanted to wash off the paint on my hands before but I feel like it describes what type of person I am. Creative.

I was 12 minutes early. I wish I would've stopped by the cafeteria or something. The room went black for a second.

"Guess who?" I smiled.

"Um..Gaby?" I said.

"No." She laughed.

"Oh, is this Alysse? About time you want some dick again." Gaby uncovered my eyes and punched my chest.

"Who's Alysse?" I laughed.

"Nobody, I was just playing." I said.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and opened a bag of takis. Causing me drool.

"Gaby, can I please have some?" I asked nicely.

"No." She said coldly.

"Please? I haven't eaten all day." I whined.

"Go ask Alysse." Damn she salty as fuck. I straight faced her. She finally laughed.

"Okay here, next time you do that shit ima disown you." Gaby said.

"I'm cool with that." I felt her fist hit my shoulder so hard it started to sting. I stopped what I was doing and held on to my arm.

"Fuck". Is all I could say. She just stood there laughing at my pain.

"Fuck you" I said underneath my breath. I'm glad she didn't hear that because I wasn't ready for another one. The teacher came in.

"Hello, hows everyone doing today? Today we're going to be reviewing our hellos, goodbyes and where we are from. And if you were here yesterday then it shouldn't be a problem"

Fuck I wasn't here yesterday.

"So let's go around the classroom and introduce ourselves since there are a few new faces."

I shouldn't have sat in the back of the class. Now everyone's gonna see me staring at me when I fuck up.

"I bet you don't know any of this." Gaby whispered.

Could she read minds or something. It was now my turn to stand up and introduce myself. I sighed.

"Bonjour? je map....pelle Chris." I said as slow as possible.

"Very well, where are you from?" The teacher said.

"Uh...Je...Suis America uh I mean Virginia." I nervously said and sat down ASAP. Why am I saying this so slow.

"Good job Chris." The teacher smiled.

I felt like a retard. Now the whole class probably thinks I'm slow. I started feeling out of place.

Gaby of course says it's perfect since I basically sounded it out for her. I exhaled.

"What's wrong?" Gaby asked.