Chapter 3

08/23/23

I woke up the next day at 10:19 a.m. Fuck I overslept. I took my time getting ready because there's no point in tryna rush.

I took off my shirt and walked to the restroom, looking in the mirror examining myself. I looked way too skinny and I was not okay with that. I sighed. I haven't really had the appetite to eat these past few weeks. I don't got that much to stress about but I still was for some reason.

I took a quick shower and got ready. I slipped on a black tee some black joggers and a red hoodie. With some red Jordan slides of course. I put on a red beanie also because I needed a haircut. My hair was getting way too long and I don't get paid till this Friday. Damn. I grabbed my backpack and walked to the campus. Gaby would be so proud of me right now. I smiled. Then I remembered the dean coming to my dorm last night. I low key thought it was a dream but I know it wasn't. Ima just avoid him today.

I know my ass was gonna get chewed by Ms Roberts. It was 10:36 am. She's probably wondering where I am. I was working on pick up lines in my head on my way to class. Today's Tuesday, she loves Mexican food. Taco Tuesday, if only she's agreed on a date with me. I walked in the classroom and sat down. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"Good Morning Christopher, nice of you to join us this morning." Ms Roberts said.

I just smiled and drank my coffee that I picked up earlier as she taught the class. I put one air pod in my ear and started listening to some music as I watched her teach. Wasted by Juice and Uzi came on.

I felt my phone vibrate. Jesse texted. The fuck does he want. I looked up to make sure Ms Roberts wasn't looking. She just chilling at her desk looking like a snack 🤤. I unlocked my phone. "TU tonight? 🔥" He wrote. "Da fuck is a tu?" I wrote. "Turn up nigga". I hesitantly answered. "Nah bro me and Ms Roberts bout to get tacos tonight 😏." I laughed but really wished that was true. "Nigga please 😭💀. So you coming or nah?"

Before I could answer, I felt someone hovering behind me then in front of me. I knew who it was. I looked up what felt like in the slowest way possible.

"Chris you know how I feel about phones in my class." She sighed angrily. "Let me see your phone." Ms Roberts said.

I saw her glance at our conversation. I turned my away hoping she didn't see anything. That would be embarrassing if she did.

"Can I just leave it on the desk. I promise I won't bother it." I said in the smoothest way I could.

She looked at me in the most stalest way possible. I sighed.

"Okay, here." I felt apart of me die giving it to her.

I know she probably lost all patience with me by coming in hella late, not finishing the canvases, not paying attention and being on my phone. I heard my phone vibrate when she placed it on her desk. My heart dropped. I know she has the courtesy not to look at it but fuck the suspense is real. Class was finally over. I felt so relieved that I get to have my phone back. I grabbed my backpack and set it on a desk closest to hers.

"Hey Ms Roberts, can I have my phone back." I smiled. She stared at me. Yup she lost all hope in me.

"Chris is everything okay?" She asked.

"Uh yeah why wouldn't it be?" I answered.

"You've just been coming in late often and you're not paying attention anymore. This is your favorite class as you say. What's going?" She said.

"Nothings been going on. It's just been hard for me to sleep." I said.

It's like no matter how much I could reassure her she wasn't going to stop asking. All girls are the same, typical.

Lose Yourself [Chris Brown FanFiction]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara