Chapter 4

[4:49 p.m.]
[08/23/23]

Nia came back in the room twerking. It honestly left me scarred.

"I'm gonna order pizza tonight? What should I get?" Nia said while dancing.

I regret my decision of staying already 🙂.

"I don't know, pepperoni? Chris what do you want?" Gaby asked.

"Uh uh, he staying tonight?" Nia asked annoyed.

"Yes, I don't want no fighting tonight. Be civil." Gaby said in my direction.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Nia, why don't you order a salad for yourself instead, you need that desperately." I said obviously wanting to start something.

Her eyes were glazed, beaming at me. Maybe I went too far but nah fuck it. Nah, she's been a bitch to me ever since I got here. I could feel it. Gaby looked disappointed in me.

"Just because your ugly fat ass needs a salad and a haircut" as she tugged my hair. Which fucking hurt. "Doesn't mean everyone else does, bum ass nigga." Nia walked away.

That was rude as fuck. I know I started it but shit that low key ruined my day.

I did feel like a bum maybe I looked like one too. I felt disgusting after eating all that food. Maybe she was right. I played it off like I didn't care though.

"Damn, why'd she describe herself." I fake smiled getting up.

"Really Chris?." Gaby sounding disappointed.

"Ima use the restroom real quick." I said walking upstairs.

I looked in the mirror and was disgusted with myself. I hate myself. Usually, I would gas myself up but I was feeling some type of way. I felt worthless. I sighed, I rinsed my right hand and kneeled down to the toilet and made myself throw up. I tried my hardest to be quiet but there was only so much I could do. Besides, if Nia heard, I don't think she'd care. If Gaby did, I don't know. She won't hear.

I threw up everything I ate. I felt so much better. I flushed the toilet; washed my hands and face. I was wondering if I took too long, so I decided to go into Gaby's  room and make it seem like I was just chilling up there.

I opened snap and tried to take a picture of myself on her bed. Looking at myself made me hella self conscious. Damn, I need to go home. So I just took a picture of her room. I sent it to her on snap.

All I heard was someone running up the stairs. I laid on the bed waiting for her to open the door. The door swung open.

"Excuse me sir, but I didn't give you permission to go in my room." She said annoyed.

I laughed. "Why are you coming up in here like that, you hiding something from me." I said.

"No and get your shoes off my bed." She pushed my feet off and tried pulling me up. "Come down stairs with me." She whined.

"Why? Is that Neanderthal still down there." She didn't laugh and hit me harder than expected.

"Why are you so mean to her?" She asked.

"She's the one who's mean. I'm the victim. She hurt my feelings." I said jokingly but she low key did.

"Chris, you clearly started it. Anyways, come down stairs."

I sighed. "Okay."

We were watching some lame ass movie on her laptop since Nia "needed" the tv but I was mainly on my phone tryna find a way to respond to Amelia. I finally read the entire message. I don't know if I wanted to go back to that. That shit was toxic as fuck. I heard heavy ass stomps come down stairs. I looked in that direction it was Nia. I didn't even notice her leave earlier.