✒ WELCOME ✒

Splash!

The inkpot toppled over and all the ink inside sloshed onto the paper, leaving a mess of stains and splotches on the paper. Frustrated, she took a deep breath.

Getting up, she picked the paper, holding it by its corner. She was about to throw away the stained paper when she suddenly hesitated. Looking back at the dripping, soaked thing, she saw something new. Her eyes widened, and she carried the paper delicately back to the desk it was on. She looked at the ink spill again, this time with a more open heart.

It wasn't a mess. The spill had not ruined anything. Rather, the splotches and drops of ink had created something.

And it was truly beautiful.

Realization hit her. Everything, regardless of what it was, had its own beauty. With her newfound inspiration, she stood, found a new inkpot, and began to write...

"Spill the ink, then shape it to make your masterpiece."

***

Hi! Welcome to The Ink Community! We aim to give you the best creative experience, complete with contests, book clubs, inspiration, and so much more!

Our team at The Ink is here for you. We promise you our ultimate devotion and care when it comes to your part of the journey because we believe that each and every one of you is worth it.

We're not just a community, but a family. Join us now!

Because together, we can do anything.

"Spill the ink, then shape it to make your masterpiece."

♡ The Ink Founders