artist

luke has met probably all types of people there is in this world.

if he had to narrow it down, though, he'd say there are three types of people he's met the most during his 24 years on earth.

first, the people he labels as the "type a" individuals.

this is the type of people luke loves to be around with the most, simply because they're exactly like him.

they're the adrenaline junkies, they're the people who can walk inside any room and can instantly blend in, and they're the people who just know what to do to have a good time.

as much as possible, luke wants to surround himself with type a people, because he gets to do everything he wants to do when he's with them.

generally speaking, in life, type a people are the kings and queens of the earth. they know what they're doing a hundred percent of the time, and know just how much influence they have on the people around them.

next, of course, are the people he calls "type b."

these are the people who can only come close to type a. these are the people who simply follow everything type a says.

and while type b people know how to have fun, they only know how to have fun if type a people tell them what to do.

"i'm only taking the shot 'cause you told me to," "i'm only hitting the bong 'cause everyone is," "i'm only doing this 'cause you said it would be fun."

the amount of times luke heard those words from type b people are simply too many to count. he wants to be surrounded with people who know how to have fun. not people who are only having fun because they were told to do so.

generally speaking, in life, type b people are the pushovers. the copycats. those who easily give in to peer pressure.

lastly, luke's favorite type of people, are the people he calls "type c."

these are the people who instantly shut down any idea of fun. these are the people who instantly say no to anything new. the people who wouldn't dare to step foot outside their comfort zone.

luke thinks that all they do is sit, talk, and laugh at parties, absolutely adding no fun whatsoever.

all they do is watch type a and type b do the fun stuff, and they're totally okay with being at the sidelines, doing absolutely nothing but watch.

but type a people love type c people. because it's always a thrill to get type c people to come out of the imaginary boxes they made for themselves.

generally speaking, in life, type c people are the shy individuals. they're the people who won't talk unless you talk to them first. they're the people almost never try anything new.

and now, as luke sits in this dainty café in front of the stranger he chose to strike up a conversation with, he instantly knew that she was a type c.

luke has been sitting here for no more than five minutes, but he already noticed everything he needed to in order to know just what type of person clio is.

in a span of five minutes, she's nibbled down her bottom lip nervously. she's flicked her gaze up to luke, then back down to her book the second she locks eyes with him. she's been bouncing her leg up and down from underneath the table since the second luke got here.

he understood that he is, after all, famous. maybe the lady in front of him is just too starstruck to talk.

"sorry," luke chuckles, trying to start up a conversation, "am i making you nervous?"