art museum

FOURTH HOUR
8PM

their hands stay intertwined even as they walk out of the record store.

as they walk, luke seems to have forgotten that he's famous.

he looks around, to see if anybody is looking at him and clio. this will be on every social media site in no time, and luke doesn't want people to come after her.

he breathes out a sigh of relief once he notices that there are only minimal people around the plaza, no one really looking their way.

luke always loves interacting with his fans, but at this moment, he just wants to stay confined in the small bubble him and clio created.

clio doesn't even know who luke really is. the last thing luke would want is for clio's face to be plastered on every social media site, instantly making her peaceful life the exact opposite.

"what's the fourth thing to do?" clio asks as luke sways their hands back and fourth.

clio and luke hold hands as though they've done it a million times before. like it's something so casual.

still, as casual as it feels for them, the butterflies they feel still remain the same.

"well, we have to go to an art museum," luke says, holding his phone with his free hand, "but i don't see any nearby."

they look around the plaza, looking for any museum of some sort.

clio's eyes land on a small tent at the farthest point of the plaza square, and a canvas sign at the front of it which said, "art exhibit."

"look," clio says, tapping luke on the shoulder, "will that do?"

luke follows to where clio's pointing at, and his eyes land to the same white tent.

"woah," luke says, eyes wide, "what are the chances, huh?"

they start walking towards the small tent, still hand in hand as they do so.

once they reach the front of the tent, there's a small sign that says "we believe that art is for everyone. because of this, our art is free for viewing. but please treat our artworks with kindness."

"cool," clio nods after reading the text, "let's go inside."

they make their way through the opening of the small tent, and are immediately greeted by numerous artworks all lined up next to each other.