🄼🅈 🄷🄴🅁🄾 🄰🄲🄰🄳🄴🄼🄸🄰 🄾🄲

Name: Lizzie Shitsuren

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hero or Villain?: Villain

Hero/Villain name: Grim Reaper

Quirk: Death Scythe

Quirk Explanation: Black aura surrounds Lizzie and her scythe appears. Most likely, she summons it just by having that black aura. Having her scythe with her, it boosts her attack power, speed, and stamina. However, her black aura can randomly appear and can make her scythe disappear. After it disappears, Lizzie grows tired and faints, so it'll take up to a few days to weeks in order to recover.

Crush: Dabi Todoroki

Backup crush: Denki Kaminari

Friends: Your OC, League of Villains

Personality: Lizzie acts sometimes like a tsundere, and has trust issues. She acts cold to others. Once you get to know her, she acts a bit more kind to you and opens up to you besides the League of Villains.

Looks: Lizzie has light brown skin and black pupils. She's different than others because of her eyes. She has white, short (but spiky at the ends) hair with black tips. She wears a black and white dress which she's more comfortable in battling someone.

Backstory: Her older brother, Alejandro Shitsuren (age 30), was also a villain. Lizzie hanging out at the hideout of the League of Villains before she even became a villain. Alejandro took a job in which he had to assassinate someone. But, he suddenly went missing for weeks which turned into months. Before Lizzie has knew, she looked at the news which said: "Villain Suddenly Killed During a Meeting. Name was Alejandro.". She decided to get revenge for her brother, but wasn't pleased so far.

Extra: Her weakness is when someone starts to flirt with her. It throws her off guard and almost makes her completely surrender.

Visual: