Part 6 - Enter Tartarus

Miyuki sat up from her bed, she stretched with a yawn before leaping from her bed and towards her closet.

As she went through her wardrobe, a knock came from her door.

"Who is it?" She called out almost singing as she began to get dressed.

"It's Yukari, I was wondering if you'd like to spend some time together?" Yukari said from the other side of the door.

"Sounds swell! Just gimme one sec." Miyuki answered, after a bit more time passed with her getting ready the young girl was prepared save for her long brown hair still needing to be tied up.

"You can come in!" Miyuki chimed, Yukari took the signal quickly and came in to see the girl dressed in a light orange sweater and red plaid skirt with her hair loose.

"Just let me get my hair up, then we can go." The cheerful girl explained as she began pinning her hair up at her vanity.

"Okay..." Yukari said "You're brother's still asleep, is that normal?" she added.

"Oh yeah, sometimes Takuya wakes up during the night and him sleeping in is just him making up for lost sleep time." Miyuki explained.

"That...makes sense I guess." Yukari replied unsure what to make of this new information "Does he have insomnia or something?" she asked.

Miyuki turned around to look at Yukari, her hair now up in it's usual style.

"I think, he's never really seen a doctor about it so we wouldn't know." Miyuki answered as she sat up, she walked up to Yukari and smiled.

"Anyway, wanna get going?" The auburn-haired girl asked "Cute outfit by the way." she added which made Yukari look down at her own outfit, a long pink off-the-shoulder dress with lace-sewn patterns and fur linings.

"O-Oh...thank you." Yukari replied nervously "Let's get going." she quickly said to which the two girls walked out of the room and began heading downstairs, as they passed the couch Junpei turned around to look at the two girls.

"What are you two ladies up to today?" Junpei asked with a wide grin.

"If you must know, I wanted to take Miyuki around the city a little." Yukari explained obviously annoyed with Junpei.

"Alright alright, sounds pretty good." Junpei replied "What do ya want me to tell T.K. if he asks where Miyuki is?" the scruffy teen asked.

"Obviously you tell him I'm in the city with Yukari, silly." Miyuki said innocently with a smile.

"Yeah, bet that'd go down real well with him." Akihiko commented as he rolled his eyes.

"You'll be fine, Shiomi." Mitsuru spoke up "Enjoy yourself, we have a very busy night ahead of you." she added.

"Thank you Mitsuru-chan!" Miyuki basically cheered her response before skipping out of the building with Yukari, Junpei and Akihiko both turned to look at Mitsuru with questioning looks.

"What is it?" Mitsuru asked. "It can't be that hard to explain to Takuya, I'm sure." she added as she resumed the book she was reading.

"Whatever you say." Junpei commented as he leaned back in the sofa.

Miyuki and Yukari were walking through Iwatodai, Miyuki being shown around the city by Yukari who did not hesitate to begin conversations with the other girl.

Eventually after quite a bit of walking, as well as one train ride, the two found themselves at Port Island Station.

"And this is Screen Shot." Yukari said like she was channeling the spirit of a tour guide.