Part 30 - Arcana Strength and Fortune

The night of October 4th, Takuya made his way to the meeting room on the fourth floor to meet up with the rest of the group. Once in he saw everyone surrounding Fuuka who was currently within Lucia which he expected since she was their only way of tracing Shadows, especially the large ones.

"Takuya, you're here." Mitsuru said as the blue-haired teen walked over to the others "Did you see Aragaki anywhere?" she asked, he shrugged. "Nope, you try asking Miyuki?"

"She was the first person I asked, she said that he said he'd catch up but now I'm starting to think he meant later than I'd like." Mitsuru responded.

"Don't worry so much, Mitsuru-chan." Miyuki spoke up "I sure whatever Shinji is doing is super important." Mitsuru sighed upon hearing this. "I hope you're right."

"I've located the target." Fuuka said telepathically to everyone "It's in the plaza in front of Iwatodai Station."

"Guess we'll have to worry about Shinji later." Takuya said in response before turning towards Ikutsuki. "This is the tenth Shadow, right?" he asked, Ikutsuki nodded.

"Great.....only a few more to go." Takuya replied.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, one Shadow at a time." Miyuki said playfully.

"Assuming they come one at a time." Yukari joked with a giggle.

"Yukari-chan, how did you know?" Fuuka spoke up "There are two of them!"

"Good guess, Yuka-chan." Miyuki congratulated her friend with a pat on the back.

"Oh geez, I just had to say something..." Yukari groaned.

"No time to lament about you jixing us." Takuya replied "If there's two of them, I think it's in our best interest we all go and then split into two teams to take out each of them."

"Excellent idea, Takuya." Mitsuru complimented him, as everyone began to leave the room Yukari stopped them. "Where's Ken?" she asked. "Now that you mention it...I haven't seen him all day." Junpei replied. "It's probably nothing to worry about, he's usually locked in his room studying so maybe he overslept." Takuya commented. "Still...one of us should check on him." he added.

"I suggest Junpei since he bailed on the last operation." Yukari said.

"Excuse me?! I was kidnapped, remember?!" Junpei protested.

"Yeah, by your girlfriend." Takuya joked which only frustrated Junpei more.

"You've lost this one, Stupei." Yukari said "Now go check on Ken." Junpei groaned as he left the room to go check on Ken.

"Alright..." Takuya said as he turned to face Miyuki "Miyu, you're in charge of Team B."

"You mean it?" Miyuki asked excitedly, her eyes lighting up eagerly.

"Yeah." Takuya answered "Both of us can changing our Personas, it's best if each team has at least one of us."

"I won't let you down!" Miyuki exclaimed which made Takuya chuckle. "I know you won't." he said in response before turning to face Yukari.

"Yukari, I want you and Akihiko to wait here with Miyuki for Junpei." Takuya said "You four will make up Team B, got it?"

Both Akihiko and Yukari nodded in acceptance, once he knew they understood and turned to face Mitsuru.

"Mitsuru, You'll be with me in Team A." Takuya explained "Alongside Aigis and Koromaru." Koromaru barked excitedly in response. "He is ready, as am I." Aigis spoke.