Chapter 14: May the BEST GIFT win!!

Aristia's POV

"I didn't know people could get injured like that while training"

It really surprised me, that even while training there can be worse injuries than just bleeding hands.

"Indeed, were you surprised?"

Allendis isn't even slightly fazed by what happened, he is really amazing!!

"Arista and sir Allendis?"

That voice!

Anastacius' POV

I really didn't mean to interrupt their scene, but I'd rather not be seen as an enemy by a rather promising ally. I was just going to check up on the knight who would've died if I didn't interfere. Which got me thinking, did that happen because of my existence causing a butterfly effect. If so, what else will change throughout the story? But then it's also a great thing. Following the whole plot till the ending doesn't sound fun.

"Ah sir Anastacius, greetings!"

"Brother! Good afternoon!"

I just nodded my head, taking her hands and inspecting them.

"Come by my study room before you sleep, the bandages should be replaced and the ointment reapplied."

"Yes brother!"

Then I turned my gaze at the promising plot twist.

"And sir Allendis may I invite you for tea when your done?"

"Hmm? Okay"

With that he held out his gloves for Arista. I just leaned my back to the window gently, silently enjoying the fluff going to be played in front of me. I can already see the question marks on top of her head.

"Because your gloves are all worn out. Mine are quite sturdy and very protective you should use this for a while"

"But what about you? Are your hands all right?"

"No not at all-actually I feel like I'm going to die. My hands are so worn out that I don't have the strength to hold a fork properly after training"

With that I looked away from them as I see the clouds starting to gather on the sky. Aware that he was lying, as he can still store with his pen to make plans on how to annoy his family.

"Then you should -"

"But Aristia, it pains me even more to see you suffer. It's no use of you collapse you master on how to handle the sword, right?"

"Allendis..."

"We both have to work hard!"

"Alright"

On the outside, a small amount of snow started descending from the clouds.

"Aristia, look! It's the first snow"

"So pretty... It's already winter"

By this time I started walking away from them, remembering the time when I was still in my second life. Where I learned how to feel and where I met him. He showed me everything I didn't know, but I didn't appreciate it till...

"Arista what do you like?"

"What do I like?"

"Do you mean a come, or did? Something like that?"

"Anything that you can think of"

"Your question is quite abstract. Hmm if I had to choose, I suppose snow. "