Chapter 6

Anyway, we are on a course to the northern water tribe. We are looking to take a stop at the kyoshi island for supplies, then stop at o,sahu and announce our presence and lead a fake trail leading to Ba sing se. Omashu doesn't fall onto a traditional route from the South Pole to the North Pole, but we are going there as a detour.

"Guys it's time I told you the secret. I am the avatar. I was hunted down before I encased myself in ice for nearly a 100 years. It is the reason why I know so much about bending but not much about the current world. Also I also need to learn water bending to completely my training as the avatar to stop the fire nation from conquering the other worlds."

"Whataaa..??. You are the avatar, avatar.?.!,!!"" Wait what????.?????" Ahah their faces are priceless.

"Also what about the others in the tribe. Did you guys sneak out and save me or did you get their permission?"

"Well granxgran allowed us to go" katara was looking away from my eyes. God she was a bad liar. I mean I could feel sokka resisting the urge to face palm. Any one with a mind could tell she was lying.

"Guys you don't have to lie to me. You did a good job rescuing me and I would give you a reward but I don't have anything to give you. So have a head pat" I put my hand on her head and rubbed it in a fashion similar to peering an animal. Katara was very relieved and she loved the head petting.

"Now first we need to stop at kyoshi island for suppplies. Also sokka they are all female warriors please don't mess anything up other wise I will tell katara about the time when you p-" ahh dirt, I mean I am the avatar of anyone has dirt on someone. It is me

"I get, I get it!!. I swear I won't comment on it." Katara was very curious about the embarrassing thing sokka did but she didn't ask. Good girl.

"Anyway katara we will be practicing basic water bending for now while I will be practicing advanced air bending. Sokka will be doing physical exercises. Our first priority is a map and food supplies. Appa already knows the way to omashu but he may not know other places we need to get to. We only have enough food for 5 days, at our pace we will reach kyoshi in 3 days."

"Sure I will practicing my boomerang skills."" I am down for Water bending" good eager new recruits are always the best. Also i will be growing my hair out, cause it differentiates me from O.G. Aang and cause I don't wanna spit on the airbenders legacy by killing with my tattoo visible. I may not agree with them but I respect their determination.

"Good we will also be stopping at a fire temple on the winter solstice. I need to contact avatar roku, and ask him for advice and some knowledge." Knowledge about aangs original soul and my reincarnation. That and an excuse to know about the eclipse. I still haven't connected spiritually to the spiritual world but I am getting closer.

"Why are we heading to omashu?"

"To meet the king and gain allies. The war can never be stopped with us alone, we need kingdoms as our allies. We need to convince everyone to band together. Even if there is no war, the increased unity will remove the possibility of another war. Don't worry about politics, I will handle it. I have been taught about it by the.. monks"

The pause was taken as a sign of mourning when I was actually looking for an excuse.

" Aang." Katara was the one to say that in a weird manner. It was almost like a caring family member

"What is it katara, don't be afraid to ask or say anything. Both of you understand that we are pretty much a team. And all your input is appreciated as long as it isn't a joke."

"Well I don't exactly know water bending beyond the basics." Oh I remember that they stole a scroll from pirates about water bending. Still that doesn't matter. I want to make my own style of bending using other bending techniques as a reference.

"Katara I have a few questions, If you can answer these questions, affording to your own compression and not your facts, there will be no need of a scroll."

"Really what are they"

"Katara what is water bending?"

"What does that mean? Never mind I trust you. Water bending is the art of manipulating water to our will.

"How does water act?"

"Water acts like,..water? Well the it acts like an everflowing series of changing nature?

" What happens when you push against water?"

"Well the water flows around you without wasting energy."

"What do benders do"

"They bend??"

"I will be more accurate. How did the benders learn to bend?"

"From animals."

"So it is safe to say that we emulate these animals who are emulating water. Yes?"

" yeah s.... wait do you mean we need to understand water and emulate it."

"You are much smarter than I ever thought, yes we are our own elements. The elements are a reflection of us. Our styles represents our personality."

I went on to talk to katara about the spiritual concepts and physical excretions of the element focusing on the water element and giving reliable Examples. Sokka was bored to near sleep. So i replied with" well if you're bored to sleep, why don't you just fall asleep?"

Anyways, we set our course to kyoshi island and I reiterated to sokka that if he disrespected them due to gender I would tell all the girls on the island and katara that he peed his pants at age 15. Qhhaahha. I shall earth bend all the dirt from everyone. Even if I haven't unlocked my earth bending chi, I am still a dirt bending master.