Chapter 15

The next moment

He charged straight at me with a sword in his hands. This was a battle. There is no time to talk.

He swung his sword diagonally trying to injure my shoulder, to decrease my bending efficiency. I didn't dodge, no I caught it with a hand made from air. His eyes widen but before he could Respond, I caught his elbow and judo-threw him onto one of his followers, effectively disarming him.

He got up as if I hadn't just done that and charged at me with his fist. He was more experienced but I was able to see a few weaknesses, his front foot was too far ahead, I took advantage of that. I pushed out my leg and wrapped it around his hind legs before pulling them back and tripping him. I jumped and gravity brought my foot down on the wood where jet was laying a moment ago.

I brought out my glider from my back before I thrusted it at jet's knee causing him to bend over in pain. I used this opportunity to perform a drop kick on the guy causing him to fall flat on his face.

Before he could get up, I knocked him out with a kick. I looked around and saw that the followers were slowly treating to take out katara and sokka due to sheer numbers and experience.

"Sheesh this man was tough, need help?"

"Yes."

Don't be rude sokka, but yes we need help."

"Sure. Air blades."

I launched a few blunt air Blades ar the nearest followers of jet and knocked them out. Within a few minutes everyone was lying on the floor.

"Sokka tie them up. Katara, we are going around looking for dirt and any other evil things he has done."

We looked around all the tree houses but we found nothing Except for one scroll about water bending which was very similar to the one from the pirates. I guess they may have robbed the pirates.

We left just before the earth nation troops arrived after making sure to Remove all evidence of us being here.

"Appa yip yip. We need to continue to the water tribe."

"Aap"

"I can't believe that jet would do something so vile."

"I know sis but sometimes that just what happens."

"Hey guys why are you so sad. We got an water bending scroll which we can practice or Use as a reference."

"I know that it's just that I actually trusted him."

"Yeah and I can't even water bend."

"Guys stop being so sad, they are fine in prison or in the army. We didn't kill them"

It took a while to get over the fact that they were betrayed but we went on as normal.

"Hey aang can we use the scroll now?"

"Memorize the movements we are going over a massive canyon so there won't be any water to bend. After that we we have to cross this part of the ocean"

I pointed to a point on the map

"This is very well-known for being stormy. We will have to fly over the clouds to avoid it but that will make us a bit slower than usual. Taking that into account that decrease in speed, we should take 3 weeks of traveling. We will be practicing cloud bending and if possible. Storm bending."

"Ok what about me. You guys do all this bending, what should I do?"

"Hmmm how about you learn the maps or some survival skills?"

"Or you can learn to be not as annoying." I am sure you guys will miss these days when you grow up. Surfing through the sky, on a quest to stop the evil nation with all of their friends.

"Aang"

"Aang!" What is it sokka, I am trying to be Nostalgic about something that hasn't happened yet

"What happened?"

"You were spacing our with that old man look in your eyes, What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all. Children" I said in an old mans voice. Similar to those old people from Cultivation novels.

"Hey don't call us hiloren I am 15"

"I am 112 young man, I shall deserve the respect bestowed upon me by my age"

"Don't talk like that"

" what thou allocating referencing to?"

"Stop speaking fancy words you old man"

"Why thank you for the compliment. Yes I am old and wise yet young and fit."

"Ah I didn't mean it like that. You know what that is it. I give up."

"I am the master of all elements and all words."

My bending has progressed considerably since then but katara was still better than me at water bending and she was slowly getting better at phase shifting but I was still the undisputed the strongest.

While flying over the great canyon, we were all doing are own thing. Katara was doing her expertise where she tried to stop a cube of ice from melting under the heat. Sokka had been studying more and more about maps and I was meditating and compressing my chi, while going through all canon events.

After we left the great divide, katara had managed to keep the cube completely as ice and as a reward she asked for something

"What was that super embarrassing moment that you blackmailed sokk with?"

"What no aang wouldn't ever divuldge-"

"He ped his pants in the week I was in the tribe"

"Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah" katara was rolling on appa and holding her stomach

"Whataang you promised that you wouldn't ell anyone"

"Is katara only someone to you? She is your sister and deserves to know."

It took nearly a week to travel completely over the great divide. It was pretty boring but the real fun was after entering the storm. Me and katara controlled the clouds in a really different manner.

Katara was trying to increase and to decrease the rainfall from the clouds while I was manipulating their shape itself. I created a lot of weird shapes but slowly I went from simple shapes all the way too drawing katara's face. Her cheeks were pretty red though and I wanted tease her a bit

So I may or may not have checked her temperature with my forehead. Which was receding as I was starting to grow my hair out.

"Hey katara why are your cheeks so red? Are you sick?"

"No I am fine, it's okay."

"Here let me check your temperature." Her face got reeder and redder the closer I came and by the time I was done, she was red as a tomato.

"Your fine."

"Yeah, thanks."

It was smooth sailing from there