Chapter 50

A/N: Announcement at end.

HOLY MOTHERFUDGE FIFTY CHAPTERS!!! *le gasp*

MORE TO BE DISCUSSED AT THE END READ AUTHORS NOTE BC YOULL SEE WHY

I WILL GIVE OUT FOOD IF YA DO

OKAY

BYE

NOW

ONTO CHAPTER

FIFTY!!!

HOLY CHEESEBALLS FIFTY CHAPTERS!!!

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?!?

OKAY GOING ON

.~.~

Lily's POV
It was three weeks until graduation. Or was it two? I don't know. I'm not really paying any attention.

Dylan, Noah, and I were at support group during lunch one day for a little party for Tracy. A seven year old girl who had dealt with cancer for two years of her life. Brain cancer to be exact.

You're probably wondering why Noah is coming. But then you're probably assuming Noah usually comes with me. Actually he is in support group now...

Ever since I found out Noah was going through that state of depression earlier in around probably January/February, I knew he needed help. He would never listen to me about it. This is way before I had to go. When I found out I needed to go, I tried to convince Noah to come with me. Still didn't listen. And finally after what his aunt put through he decided - as for the doctor - that he needed this. I know it's just sudden and not much of a back story, but it was his decision. It took me so long for this to happen. Noah wanted to have been better just before things got out of hand. He wanted to protect me. So he doesn't wanna be the weak one.

The three of us walked to the room they used for support group, SADD (Students Against Drunk Driving), Gay and Straight Club, Honors Society, Student Government (sometimes), etc. Which I'm part of all of them.

Anyways, Dylan wasn't feeling too good this week ever since his parents fought. His parents were still fighting. As for Noah, his aunt left (thank god) and has her own apartment that she is renting. She keeps trying to apologize to Noah, but he won't even speak to her. After all she did, I wouldn't either. She has been drinking a lot more. As for Noah's mom, she has been getting a lot of time off, and his sisters are helping a lot more with their mom. As for my family. Dante and Drew have been getting used to everything during school. Nick has been off from school, and has been staying at my grandparents house. My dad however, he's been treated at the hospital for the past week. He's scheduled for physical therapy in about a month. Since he was the baseball coach, he was replaced by his brother.

"Hey guys," Scott greeted.

Tracy was sitting at one of the tables nearest the windows. She really loved the outside and nature itself. She always loved getting out there when she was allowed to.

"Congratulations!" Dylan told Tracy. Tracy was like a little sister to Dylan. Dylan was the first person she talked to when she came to support group. Dylan didn't seem like much at first, but when you get used to him you realize he isn't a really bad guy although when you look at him you think that.

Dylan had been so tired lately. Now it's like his whole body lit up like a Christmas tree because here he is happy as ever. He's so hyped to be there for Tracy ever since they met and he found out about the cancer.

You see his grandfather died of brain cancer and he was really close to him since it was his grandfather that basically raised him from birth until he was five. When he found out she had brain cancer, he immediately wanted to help. He never realize how much it would've changed him. He was so miserable at the age of five and dealt with so much in between from five to fifteen years old.