Welcome to the Villain Rehabilitation Center

It was all over. Somehow they got defeated.

No more nomus, they were all destroyed. All the research was burned. The person in charge of the nomus was the only one who was executed.

Meanwhile, it just left the eight of them standing in front of a starch, white building in the middle of nowhere. No civilians in more than a hundred-mile radius. Each one of them wore heavy-duty quirk erasing cuffs that did not allow any sort of foul play with their quirks at all. Each one of them had the cuffs on the wrist, ankle, and neck.

They really couldn't imagine what would happen to them, but this kind of solution was nothing they thought about.

All for One was taken to a maximum-security prison. Everyone just wanted the names gone. And that left them all alone. They couldn't get away since they captured Kurogiri first with the help of Red Riot and Ground Zero. After that, no matter how fast they ran, the pro heroes got to them faster.

Then all eight of the members of the league of villains were brought to court. And somehow through all the crimes they committed, they were able to not go to prison if they just tested a new method of turning villains into civilians. Apparently the retired pro hero All Might suggested it instead of the jail time. They didn't know how to feel, but they ended up here. Here in the middle of nowhere.

Firstly, the police and pro heroes placed them in quirk resistant cuffs. Secondly, the pro heroes led them to a marked off the van, fit for transporting villains to prison. Lastly, they drove days to get to someplace in the mountains to this building that they were standing in front of now. They thought someone would change the heroes' minds and not end up with the untested method. But that didn't happen.

A three-story western-inspired house painted white with gray trim. The windows, they believed, had to be made of bulletproof glass. It looked very out of place with the dark woods surrounding it. Shigaraki looked at the place in disgust and scratched part of his neck that wasn't blocked by the cuff.

Toga squealed about how cute it was in her eyes. "Oh my god! It's like a little dollhouse!"

Twice said raising an eyebrow, his mask still on. "Yeah, it seems like it. No, it most certainly doesn't!"

Kurogiri form wavered, his quirk didn't really work well with the cuffs. It still allowed his gas form to hold together, but he couldn't make portals anytime soon. "I suggest we make the most out of this. I just hope they have some kind of a bar. I need to mix myself a drink."

Dabi scowled at the house, he didn't want to be controlled ever again.

Spinner looked impassively at the building. "Eh." He said while shrugging his shoulders.

Magne retorted, "At least they could have made it a different color! All this monochrome isn't doing it for me."

Mr. Compress stared at the building. "Let's hope we can all just get out of here soon."

They all agreed by nodding at his statement. Whoever was going to try to control them would face them in battle.

All of a sudden the front door opened to give view to who would be in charge of the eight villains.

"Hello. I'm Midoriya Izuku. You can call me Deku if you want! I'm going to be your caretaker for now. Pleased to meet you all." Deku replied at seeing them. He bowed before straightening himself to smile at them. They all stared him up and down to see if he was any danger to them. Green curly hair, freckles, big emerald eyes, and a smile to cure cancer? How is he supposed to handle them?!

***
A/N

Be careful, reader, when you go to comments. Manga spoilers are almost everywhere.