Dabi

"Mom?!" Izuku shouted out, drawing curious attention from the villains.

"Izuku!" Inko replied, bringing her son into a hug before gasping. "Are you alright? Is everyone alright? Is everything going okay with the program and all? I brought some pizza from downtown if you guys were hungry, it might have gotten cold from the ride here, but nothing a good oven can't fix." She pulled her arms away from the hug to look him over.

"Wait, mom. How did you get here?" Izuku questioned, looking past her through the door to see nothing.

"Oh, Hawks gave me a ride here. He was such a nice gentleman." Inko answered, chuckling, "And it was simultaneously fun and horrifying being up in the air like that."

"That red-winged, chicken-eating bitch," Dabi commented, making sure to keep his voice at a whisper.

"Wh-Why are you here?" Izuku asked, his eyes filling with happy tears as he kept his arms around his mother's shoulder, afraid she would disappear before his eyes like a hallucination.

"I just wanted to visit. Don't worry, I got permission to stay for at least a day or two before Hawks comes back." Inko replied. "I just wanted to see my son since you haven't visited me in a long time. I thought I should just come to you and see how everything is going for myself."

Izuku hugged his mom hard as she laughed cheerfully. Izuku mumbled Ito her shoulder happily, "I can't believe you are here."

"I'm here." She whispered, stroking his hair with a smile.

"Ahem," Kurogiri coughed, drawing back the Midoriya's attention. "We are here as well. I don't believe we have met, Miss?"

"Oh, I'm so very sorry. Where are my manners?" She apologized before placing down her bag and pizza boxes on the kitchen counter.

"I'm Midoriya Inko, Izuku is my son. Thank you all for taking care of him." Inko responded, bowing slightly in respect. "What are your names?"

"You may call me Kurogiri, Miss Midoriya." Kurogiri bowed.

Inko smiled warmly, "Thank you Kurogiri, but you call me Inko. I'm much too old for formalities nowadays."

"You aren't old mom," Izuku said, coming over to them after closing the front door.

"And I'm Himiko! Nice to meet ya!" Himiko introduced, throwing out a hand for her to shake. Inko smiled and shook her hand firmly.

"Nice to meet you as well, dear. Oh, I love your hair buns. They are so cute." Inko replied, making Himiko touch her hair buns while smiling gratefully.

"Why thank you," Himiko said to Inko, leaning over to look at Izuku.

"I like her." She mouthed to Izuku. Izuku rolled his eyes fondly, coming up to stand near Kurogiri as the others introduced themselves to Inko.

"I'm Sako. A pleasure to meet you." Sako said, giving her a respectful bow of his head.

"The pleasure is all mine," Inko responded warmly.

Iguchi sat up straight, "I'm Iguchi, Miss Inko."

"It's very nice to meet you Iguchi," Inko replied with a smile that reminded Iguchi of his own caring mother.

"I'm Magne." Magne said before mumbling out, "My pronouns are she/her."

"Hello, Magne. It's wonderful to meet you." Inko smiled reassuringly. "If I am correct in my theory, I feel you are like the big sister to everyone?"

"She is!" Himiko shouted from her spot near Jin. Magne flushed red at her compliment.

"I have no doubt that you have a very caring heart, young lady," Inko replied lovingly.